My dilemma!
There's this chic, i've liked for some time, i've never told her how i felt.
But The first time i saw her, we got physical, and seemed like we were together...
but then when were just online, talking to each other, she acts as if were just friends and nothing else, she doesnt talk much, she offlines alot, she says random silly things.
But then the second time we saw each other, she seems more than happy to come and talk to me, hug me, get physical. And hold my hand
What's going on here? Is she stringing me on!
I hate being in this ****ty position, of not knowing whether or not, were in a relatinoship, or she just wants to be good friends.
I'm so close, to letting it all out, and telling her how i feel, and asking her what she wants! Cause I'm sick of this ****!!! Does anyone feel me???
But i know, its supposibly the wussy thing to do, And your giving her the power. BUt you know I want to clear this thing up a.s.a.p
Is the guy suppose to risk rejection in this circumstance.. Or shoudl i wait.. till she gives in, I'm getting much different advice from people.. ??
Insight please...
There's this chic, i've liked for some time, i've never told her how i felt.
But The first time i saw her, we got physical, and seemed like we were together...
but then when were just online, talking to each other, she acts as if were just friends and nothing else, she doesnt talk much, she offlines alot, she says random silly things.
But then the second time we saw each other, she seems more than happy to come and talk to me, hug me, get physical. And hold my hand
What's going on here? Is she stringing me on!
I hate being in this ****ty position, of not knowing whether or not, were in a relatinoship, or she just wants to be good friends.
I'm so close, to letting it all out, and telling her how i feel, and asking her what she wants! Cause I'm sick of this ****!!! Does anyone feel me???
But i know, its supposibly the wussy thing to do, And your giving her the power. BUt you know I want to clear this thing up a.s.a.p
Is the guy suppose to risk rejection in this circumstance.. Or shoudl i wait.. till she gives in, I'm getting much different advice from people.. ??
Insight please...