Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Situation with Plate Spinning and Social Circle

DJNiceGuy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, got a bit of a conundrum resulting from a stupid oversight on my part while spinning plates. Amateur mistake, because I thought with the wrong head.

Been dating Plate A for 8 months. I find her cute, really like her personality, but not super attracted to her body. 125 pounds at 5ft 1, she could definitely stand to lose 10 pounds. However, I don't see the drive to do it on her part. Though I know I've been with girls that have my ideal body type, but I got irrtiated with their bitchiness or gold digger personalities, so nothing is perfect.

I went on a few dates with Plate B, and we hooked up. Not super into Plate B's face and personality-wise, but she had a great body.

Then I found out that my best friend's wife's sister-in-law is the first cousin of Plate B.

I ended it with Plate B amicably and am still with Plate A. Broke things off with Plate B about a month ago. The issue is that my best friend's son's birthday is this Saturday and I'm supposed to go.

To add to the messiness, my buddy's wife sent Plate A the invitation directly because she was trying to be sweet.

So I could go, and tell Plate A that I'm stuck at work, but then I would have to risk Plate A finding out that I went in the future.

I could come clean with my buddy, but then he'll most likely tell his wife, who will possibly tell her brother and sister in law.

I could just take Plate A, and play dumb, and pretend like I don't know of the connection. I never acknowledged the connection to Plate B and we never talked about it.

However, I know I'm not that great of an actor and I will feel awkward around the sister-in-law at the party if I bring Plate A. The sister-in-law and Plate A have no reason to have a side conversation so not too worried about that.

In conclusion, three options, want to get your thoughts:

1. Don't go to buddy's son's birthday and ditch Plate A, telling both that I have to be in the office

2. Tell Plate A that I'm stuck in the office, and go to the birthday party without her

3. Take Plate A with me to the birthday party and try not to be too awkward

Ultimately, I know I need to figure out whether I want to stick with Plate A. Although I came close to ending it with Plate A while I was dating Plate B, I’ve been feeling more strongly about Plate A over the last few weeks.

Right now I just want to navigate this particular situation as best I can. Thanks all!