"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Situation with excellent potential

Romeo Sariani

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 17, 2004
Messages
25
Reaction score
0
Greetings,

I'm taking a foreign language class twice a week, and out of 8 people 6 are girls in their twenties and pretty good.

I'm interested in one in particular, but it is very difficult to speak due to the environment: classroom is small, she comes and goes with friends all the time.

What kind of approach is adequate?

I'll add we attend the same university., and we started the course about 3 weeks ago.

Cheers ;)
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 13, 2003
Messages
1,617
Reaction score
10
Age
56
Well if she is never alone (getting her separated is ideal) then you'll have to grab your balls and ask her to "hold on a sec" after class. Hey you want to get a coffee etc... You can use your class commonality for small talk.

Some foreign film or related event... hey I'm checking out the museum on foreign art on the weekend...wanna come along ... might work too...

Key is to just assume she likes you and go for it - if she isn't interested you can bet all her friends will know and one of the others might be... LOL
 

Romeo Sariani

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 17, 2004
Messages
25
Reaction score
0
...

I have no problems approaching, but there is no time slot where I can talk.

How about grabbing her attention during the lesson and slipping her a note saying: "****tail on sunday at 5pm, sound good?"

I can ask her out in frot of her friends but it would be embarassing for her (?)

Any advice welcome

RS
 

Panda 2000

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2004
Messages
416
Reaction score
1
Or try approaching the whole group and then narrowing it down to her.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

ego

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2004
Messages
150
Reaction score
1
"I can ask her out in frot of her friends but it would be embarassing for her (?)"


No. Don't. Seperate her from the others, and ask when she's alone.

Why? If she's around her friends she'll start thinking "Oh god.... The guy is asking me out. I wonder what my friends are thinking right now. Uhmm... I wonder what they will say if I tell him yes/no?" I'll be a harder decision for her if the friends are around.

But on the other hand she'll think "Oh... this guy got some damn self-confidence asking me out infront of my friends."

If i were you i would start some small-talks with her when the two of you are alone. Ask her what she've been doing lately, and then what she'll be up to for the weekend.

She'll probably ask you the same thing - Just tell her whatever you want.

... Then, ask "So, what's happening today then?"

If she tells you "Nothing" or "Dunno" or "Haven't decided yet", say:

"I'm going for some coffee later on, want to join and continue our conversation?"

If she tells you "Oh, I have alot to do; studying, practicing yadda yadda, painting my nails, whatever" just tell her:

"Cool... wanna join me for coffee some other day when you not are painting your nails?" [...] "I'll be busy at xxxxxx [just tell her that you're busy the next day so you doesn't sound too desparate about it] , but what about some day next week?".



:cool:
 
Top