Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sir/Master/Daddy

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This new girl I'm seeing mentioned she liked when I put my arm round her throat from behind and also when I grip both her hands together with my one hand in a laying down doggy position. She likes me being rough with her, they all do, so I am quite dominant and rough most of the time's I'm banging (not always).

I made her call me sir, which was great, she admitted she liked it. They always think it's weird when you tell them but in the heat fo the moment they all love it. I'll upgrade to Master then Daddy later. Daddy is a new one I'm going to try out (it never did anything for me previously).

Do you guys do any of this stuff? I was very vanilla until I met my ex and we did lots of experimenting and was very liberal with our sex lives. I since learned all girls like the same thing basically, domination and slight degradation. You just need to be respectful and tactful with it.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would suggest making a free account on fetlife.com and browsing women's profiles. Many of them list their fetishes. Some of them are way out there, but it can give you ideas.

Most women want a dom for a man, but the problem is that a lot of men pretending to be dom are just insecure and using the role to help their inferiority complexes. I am not seeing any of that in you, but I do see it a lot in **** circles.

( what a joke it is that b.d.s.m. is a censored word)

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm going to agree with this. If a woman is really turned on, it flips a switch in the hind brain that unleashes her animal side and turns off inhibitions to resist domination. I honestly think this is a necessary step towards getting to know a woman.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would suggest making a free account on fetlife.com and browsing women's profiles. Many of them list their fetishes. Some of them are way out there, but it can give you ideas.

Most women want a dom for a man, but the problem is that a lot of men pretending to be dom are just insecure and using the role to help their inferiority complexes. I am not seeing any of that in you, but I do see it a lot in **** circles.

( what a joke it is that b.d.s.m. is a censored word)
Dom in the bedroom or dom in all areas of her life?

Steel_Neurons

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've done a bit in the past years ago. Fetlife is a good place to have a read of the profiles and the forums. There is a goldmine of information there. Or you can even go to munches and meet people in the scene, if you haven't done that already.

YourGreatestFear

Don Juan
Reaction score
Most women are definitely into submission, but topic of being good in sex(both for her and your own sake) is much broader than it. Read the SexGod Method book, it explains different types of emotional plays in detail. You could find this book for free if you are good with google, or know specific reddit sub with bunch of seduction shares (most of them on discord channel).

Mjsl30

Don Juan
Reaction score
I just started being really dominant with my new girl to. I was a little with my other girls but my new one takes it a step past it. And it take a little bit to get used to it. I never really liked being called daddy. But now I love it.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just started being really dominant with my new girl to. I was a little with my other girls but my new one takes it a step past it. And it take a little bit to get used to it. I never really liked being called daddy. But now I love it.
Same! Takes a certain kind of girl too, usually damaged (sadly).