"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Sir/Master/Daddy

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
This new girl I'm seeing mentioned she liked when I put my arm round her throat from behind and also when I grip both her hands together with my one hand in a laying down doggy position. She likes me being rough with her, they all do, so I am quite dominant and rough most of the time's I'm banging (not always).

I made her call me sir, which was great, she admitted she liked it. They always think it's weird when you tell them but in the heat fo the moment they all love it. I'll upgrade to Master then Daddy later. Daddy is a new one I'm going to try out (it never did anything for me previously).

Do you guys do any of this stuff? I was very vanilla until I met my ex and we did lots of experimenting and was very liberal with our sex lives. I since learned all girls like the same thing basically, domination and slight degradation. You just need to be respectful and tactful with it.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 27, 2005
Messages
17,571
Reaction score
6,353
Age
50
Location
midwestern cow field 40
I would suggest making a free account on fetlife.com and browsing women's profiles. Many of them list their fetishes. Some of them are way out there, but it can give you ideas.

Most women want a dom for a man, but the problem is that a lot of men pretending to be dom are just insecure and using the role to help their inferiority complexes. I am not seeing any of that in you, but I do see it a lot in **** circles.

( what a joke it is that b.d.s.m. is a censored word)
 

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2019
Messages
2,236
Reaction score
2,822
Age
48
I'm going to agree with this. If a woman is really turned on, it flips a switch in the hind brain that unleashes her animal side and turns off inhibitions to resist domination. I honestly think this is a necessary step towards getting to know a woman.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
I would suggest making a free account on fetlife.com and browsing women's profiles. Many of them list their fetishes. Some of them are way out there, but it can give you ideas.

Most women want a dom for a man, but the problem is that a lot of men pretending to be dom are just insecure and using the role to help their inferiority complexes. I am not seeing any of that in you, but I do see it a lot in **** circles.

( what a joke it is that b.d.s.m. is a censored word)
Dom in the bedroom or dom in all areas of her life?
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Steel_Neurons

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 28, 2019
Messages
75
Reaction score
52
Age
55
I've done a bit in the past years ago. Fetlife is a good place to have a read of the profiles and the forums. There is a goldmine of information there. Or you can even go to munches and meet people in the scene, if you haven't done that already.
 

YourGreatestFear

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 17, 2019
Messages
164
Reaction score
114
Age
31
Most women are definitely into submission, but topic of being good in sex(both for her and your own sake) is much broader than it. Read the SexGod Method book, it explains different types of emotional plays in detail. You could find this book for free if you are good with google, or know specific reddit sub with bunch of seduction shares (most of them on discord channel).
 

Mjsl30

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 12, 2018
Messages
36
Reaction score
10
Age
31
I just started being really dominant with my new girl to. I was a little with my other girls but my new one takes it a step past it. And it take a little bit to get used to it. I never really liked being called daddy. But now I love it.
 

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
I just started being really dominant with my new girl to. I was a little with my other girls but my new one takes it a step past it. And it take a little bit to get used to it. I never really liked being called daddy. But now I love it.
Same! Takes a certain kind of girl too, usually damaged (sadly).
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top