Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Single mum for Drive and Dinner

vic1234

Don Juan
Reaction score
So Any one who followed my previous post, i dint go on holiday, i went silent and She started texting alot. So today i messged her asking to take her for a drive on monday and later dinner.
So attached is her respons, how do handle it so that i dont mess this plate, plan is to drive out of city and stay the night in a hotel after dinner any other idea that can work, help a brother out

Attachments

CoandaEffect

Don Juan
Reaction score
Your dating plans seem elaborate and what could be called simping behavior. Have you considered less elaborate dates? Walk, coffee, ice cream. Things like that, things that are much cheaper.

The problem with inviting women to do elaborate (expensive) things is that you never know if they are going out with you because you are spending money on them or because they like you and they want to spend time with you.

Once she’s proven she wants to spend time with you and you have been intimate with her, then you can move on to more elaborate dates. Even then I would be wary of her if she is not contributing to the cost of the date.

On a much more basic note. You’re 34. Why are you chasing a single mum? Is she your only option?

vic1234

Don Juan
Reaction score
Your dating plans seem elaborate and what could be called simping behavior. Have you considered less elaborate dates? Walk, coffee, ice cream. Things like that, things that are much cheaper.

The problem with inviting women to do elaborate (expensive) things is that you never know if they are going out with you because you are spending money on them or because they like you and they want to spend time with you.

Once she’s proven she wants to spend time with you and you have been intimate with her, then you can move on to more elaborate dates. Even then I would be wary of her if she is not contributing to the cost of the date.

On a much more basic note. You’re 34. Why are you chasing a single mum? Is she your only option?
I have lots of other option , great idea let me change for coffee instead, as i mentioned before i just wanna smash her and smash her friend too who seem to be after me again after initial rejection

vic1234

Don Juan
Reaction score

And off course thank you for that info bro

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nowhere in your text do you mention being gone for the night. Mothers have to be sure child care is set, pets are fed, etc.

Weekend getaways are great for "plates" . Doesn't have to be expensive. I've camped a number of times, used a buddies off grid cabin, used a cousin's beach house, used her friend's condo, used a hotel room while on a work trip, etc,

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So Any one who followed my previous post, i dint go on holiday, i went silent and She started texting alot. So today i messged her asking to take her for a drive on monday and later dinner.
So attached is her respons, how do handle it so that i dont mess this plate, plan is to drive out of city and stay the night in a hotel after dinner any other idea that can work, help a brother out
Tell her that instead of dinner you're going to drive her to a Motel 6 and bang her silly.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my friend what on earth is this......you need to unplug yourself from the Boyz II men lyrics

she couldnt even be bothered to put more than a one word reply!

I'm getting god to send me back as a single mother if this is what they call opression

vic1234

Don Juan
Reaction score
my friend what on earth is this......you need to unplug yourself from the Boyz II men lyrics

she couldnt even be bothered to put more than a one word reply!

I'm getting god to send me back as a single mother if this is what they call opression
Haha You funny dude

vic1234

Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyways just update I finally banged her, went on dinner then back to hotel bang till next day, revange feels sweet. She even told me not to let her best friend know. Now I wanna bang her best friend too

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Dude. Step 1, find a place to meet for a drink or coffee near your crib. Step 2, meet her. Step 3, get a drink or 2 and then suggest you guys go back to your place. Step 4, Sex at your place. It's really not that hard.

vic1234

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude. Step 1, find a place to meet for a drink or coffee near your crib. Step 2, meet her. Step 3, get a drink or 2 and then suggest you guys go back to your place. Step 4, Sex at your place. It's really not that hard.
It’s done deal wrapped bro. Got it done to the next now!!! Confidence is up as **** now

Glassguy

Reaction score
Congrats on the bang, but I honestly cringed reading your text.

You sounded like her chauffeur and taking a woman to a "nice" restaurant AND a hotel room? Dude I take them for 2 drinks and an order of wings and then go treat them like a wh0re in my own bed.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Congrats on the bang, but I honestly cringed reading your text.

You sounded like her chauffeur and taking a woman to a "nice" restaurant AND a hotel room? Dude I take them for 2 drinks and an order of wings and then go treat them like a wh0re in my own bed.
Agreed...that was tough to read.