"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

Single mothers

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 30, 2012
Messages
1,723
Reaction score
595

This guy has just won the big election, that means he is now in full power.

A single mom posted on Facebook last night. "If this guy gets beat, I will drink champagne and piss in the street. He is an absolute fu#king joke. How dare he try and stop me working. I am lucky I have my 74 year old mom to help me babysit my child whilst I go to work (and Yes I work) can only do it part time though coz don't want to put on to my 74 year old mom. I wish I could slap boris all over. He is an absolute disgrace and that's putting it mildly"

Thought I'd share this as I know single moms are a topic on here.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 30, 2012
Messages
1,723
Reaction score
595
But.... I've never been more affected by government decisions so much in my nearly 33 years of existance, than I have in the last 3 years.

I've only ever been a parent under Tory leadership. The relationship with me and my child's father broke down and I'm known as a single mother. The amount of prejudice against single mothers is absolutely dis-****ING-gusting
to begin with, let alone what the tories bright ideas are to 'help'. All single mothers are by far NOT all the same! And that fat ugly c$nt shaming single mothers about the upbringing of their kids...?! Wey aye Boris, have a word with my mam






I consider myself to be one of the lucky ones as I have my mam AT 76 YEARS OLD to look after my 5 year son while I work. Yes, I work! I have a fuc$ing fantastic job! As much as I'd like to work full time, I simply cannot put that much onto my 76 year old mam. Yet the Tories have given me every single reason not to work. Instead of helping me stay in work, they've made me out to be the biggest mug. They're lucky I still have my mam coz without her I couldn't work.

Anyway, I'm not overly keen on any of them so I voted for the team who are most likely to get these idiots out, even if i don't agree with all of their policies or the **** running the **** show.

Honestly, if I wake up tomorrow and the tories are out, I'll drink champagne and piss in the street.

That was more of the single moms post
 
Top