Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Single Mothers Flake Like Crazy!

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just to elaborate a little bit, if you aren't actually butt-hurt why do you have to take the extra steps just to give someone else the impression that you're not butt-hurt, especially if you truly are not, and you sincerely don't intend to associate with them again.

My reasoning would be that you don't need to take those extra steps. If you just want to reply again to a third flake then there's nothing inherently wrong with that in my eyes, but I don't believe it should be done with the intention of hoping you're provoking a certain external reaction or outcome.

I get that.. But it is HIGHLY likely that the VAST majority of men will infact feel butt hurt by the 2nd or 3rd flake.

There is no denying that.. And there will definitely be a certain level of anger & bitterness if you had high interest in that chick. Again no denying that.

I personally find not responding at all suggests you are angry about the situation, your silence suggests that you have had enough of this BS and she has rattled you.

You already replied back with a message with the first two flakes.. So what difference will a reply back make on the third date.. She is going to pick up the exact same vibes as she did on the first two replies you sent her.

Also what is wrong with keeping the door open a little? I mean if she comes back and messages you, guess what you can completely ignore her.. Yes that's ego coming into play, but we men all have an ego to some degree.

I have have left the door open slightly for chicks in the past.. They came back and I outright rejected them and ignored them.

It was fun to watch them lose there shyte & see how they couldn't take the rejection lol

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am not concerned with the vibe I give out after a third flake. I no longer want to associate with that person.

I don't need anything from them. I don't need validation. I don't need them to come back around.

Don't take this the wrong way, but don't you find it interesting that you say you would go ghost and never speak to her again, but your true intention of saying that is hoping, on the off chance, that she'll come back around? Don't you think subconsciously women can pick up on this, and it's probably the reason why you are meeting so many low quality women who are repeatedly flaking on you?
I don't know where you got that from man.. I haven't had any repeat flakes other than this one chick in about the last 12 months

TheProspect

Reaction score
I get that.. But it is HIGHLY likely that the VAST majority of men will infact feel butt hurt by the 2nd or 3rd flake.

There is no denying that.. And there will definitely be a certain level of anger & bitterness if you had high interest in that chick. Again no denying that.
A lot of men are insecure and suffer bruised egos even on the first flake.

However, if you have high interest in a chick, a natural reaction to the first flake should be disappointment or perhaps mild annoyance if it happens a second time, not anger and bitterness, or butt-hurt as you put it. You sound like you are projecting your own experience.

A man is already in a emotionally compromised position if he so heavily invested in a chick where a flake angers and bitters him, and perhaps needs to work on some aspect of himself. Of course this goes with a presupposition that you haven't slept with the chick yet or nor have you dated her long enough to naturally grow healthy feelings for her.

Yes, flaking can be annoying, but it shouldn't result in anger.

A man should be more stoic than jaded.

TheProspect

Reaction score
Also what is wrong with keeping the door open a little? I mean if she comes back and messages you, guess what you can completely ignore her.. Yes that's ego coming into play, but we men all have an ego to some degree.
There is nothing wrong with wanting to keep the door open, again as I mentioned in one of my earlier posts. To each their own.

Personally, for me, I need to LIKE a chick before I sleep with her. Just banging for the sake of banging no longer interests me, and it's not as fun as it used to be. I want to bang chicks who are fun to be around in and out of the bedroom. I want to bang chicks that have some decency.

If a girl is flaking on me three times, she's not fun among other undesirable traits, end of story. I lose interest and attraction.

I'm probably a little different than most guys on here, but I can't bang girls that I have low to no interest in, I'm not 19 anymore, my d!ck won't work lol.

I have have left the door open slightly for chicks in the past.. They came back and I outright rejected them and ignored them.

It was fun to watch them lose there shyte & see how they couldn't take the rejection lol
Lol well as you said that's ego and being vindictive. Giving too much free rent in your mind to a chick, in my opinion.

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like your response... Where I tend to think differently is your response to the 3rd flake.

I believe simply ghosting & not texting anything back, would suggest to her that you are seriously mad & butt hurt about it, that your anger won't even allow you to text back.

I would simply text back..
You care that you potentially look butt-hurt just because you aren't truly nexting the girl.
Evident by this:
Chances are the sloot will come back around again at some point.. But atleast you didn't give out a butt hurt vibe!
Nexting means investing zero emotions, thoughts and actions into this person and move on completely. Why would it matter how that person is perceiving you? It doesn't. Add to the fact to that you're not teaching misbehaving women on how to behave better in the future by telling them everything is fine, when in reality you intend to ghost them. That's how women behave, since they want to avoid confrontations.
Withdrawing your attention is atleast something women understand. It creates a void, a void that's filled with anxiety and an opportunity to sit down and think. It has a better chance to make her feel that she did something wrong since you removed your attention. Women are like children, remember? When you do that they remember how daddy turned their back on them which wasn't a pleasurable experience because they didn't feel loved and accepted.

Besides, like TheProspect said you're projecting your own experience when you perceive ghosting as butt-hurt. In reality women don't see it that way. They get anxious and think they did something wrong (assuming they care at all).

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anytime I have dated a plated a single mom, it's always the same fukin story.. Flakes!

WTF it's not even worthwhile wasting any time on these chicks.
Every time I let a monkey into my house, it does something crazy such as putting butter in my shoes or covering my laptop with jam. I've actually got a good mind to stop letting monkeys into my house.

Reaction score
Anytime I have dated a plated a single mom, it's always the same fukin story.. Flakes!

WTF it's not even worthwhile wasting any time on these chicks.
Haaaaa I literally did a video on this a couple of weeks ago...

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A single mother is only as good as the availability of her tubular void.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
single moms are more entitled than princesses, and more immature than a toddler, due to the welfare/society rescuing their every life decision.

Keep away.....

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At 41 I prefer the idea of single mums, as long as they only have 1 child, maybe 2 absolute maximum and aren't looking for yiu to pay all of the time to raise them.

The reality is i find most women in their 30's without kids are desperate to have them and it almost feels like you're just a sperms donor and they'd hook up with almost any guy who's silly enough to get them pregnant soon after meeting, which really puts me off. Particularly as I'm not interested in having more of my own.

Perfect world would involve meeting someone who has none and doesn't want any, but that reduces the pool of available women to a tiny %.

Designer Man

Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a date with a 32 year old single mother at the weekend and it went quite well. Been texting since and she usually instigated the good morning text. I asked her when I could see her and she said she'll have to try and figure something out. Do I leave it to her now to come back to me or do I ask her again in a few days?

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don’t over complicate things. Reach out to her, set up a date, anything but a yes is a no and if she flakes you move on to another girl you have in your rotation. When I was single, currently in LTR, I had dates lined up with 2-3 different girls every week. If one flaked Or didn’t reach out to me I didn’t care, I was already preparing for my next date. There were even times when I wished women would flake on me so I wouldn’t have to flake on them. It depended on how many plates I was spinning at that particular time. How’s your rotation looking my friend?

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because their 1st priority is always their kid, that's why.

On the other hand, maybe OP's game just not strong enough. Who knows.

Baibars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because their 1st priority is always their kid, that's why.

On the other hand, maybe OP's game just not strong enough. Who knows.
usually not. Their first priority are not their kids but themselves. If they want you, they dump their kids on someone else. Their kids get their priority over time when you’re in an ltr with them.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
usually not. Their first priority are not their kids but themselves. If they want you, they dump their kids on someone else. Their kids get their priority over time when you’re in an ltr with them.
That's the second sentence of my quote, maybe OP's game, or even himself, was simply not good enough to give those women a reason to ditch their babies for him.

Baibars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's the second sentence of my quote, maybe OP's game, or even himself, was simply not good enough to give those women a reason to ditch their babies for him.
Might be true. But he shouldn’t even run game on some single mom or care too much about her. She gave him a bj and is flaky now. Most probably found some other guy since these women never can be alone. Maybe a nice guy who is about to ltr her. Could be anything but in the end it’s a flaky single mom. If a man cares so much about such a woman there is something wrong with him

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Might be true. But he shouldn’t even run game on some single mom or care too much about her. She gave him a bj and is flaky now. Most probably found some other guy since these women never can be alone. Maybe a nice guy who is about to ltr her. Could be anything but in the end it’s a flaky single mom. If a man cares so much about such a woman there is something wrong with him
100% agree.

When a woman flakes on me, what I do is go date other women, what I don't do is whining on SS about it.