Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Single Moms prefer you have kids or no?

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Naturally single fathers will be a more suitable fit for single mothers

I would not advise any single childless guy to go actively targeting single mothers

1) they are usually very damaged both physically and mentally

the single mothers i know will very rarely if ever go to the gym , eat crap are highly overactive on social media and generally live very unhealthy lifestyles

2) depending on how the baby daddy left there she will usually a plethora of phycological issues .....insecurity usually being the biggest one

3) the kids are usually nightmares as they are raised without any kind of discipline or structure

there is only one time i would consider letting single mothers into my bed and that is after a lot of alcohol in the early hours of the morning after a night out and even then it would be last resort

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm also not against making her think I'm long term potential then just nexting her. They don't care with us why should we with them?
It's up to you how you want to live your life but i strongly believe that the more honest and authentic you live, the simpler your life will be (for the better) and the less anxiety/drama/problems will come back to haunt you - because they always will in the end.
When you have alot of integrity, more and more people will be able to trust you. Human beings are incredibly complicated but honesty is a free resource and one of the most valuable things you can be known for and what all business and social relations rely upon to be able to function properly.
People think that lack of necessities is the root of poverty in the world, but it's not, it's corruption and corruption starts with dishonesty so do yourself a favor and start living a more honest life. If everyone adopted that mindset, the world would be a better place. It always starts with oneself.
One little "side effect" from that regarding intersexual relations is that you will automatically be much more attractive to the opposite sex since you'll exhibit a backbone and develop a stronger frame. This means people know what to expect from you and will feel safe in your company and safety is one of the most important things women look for in a man, so i advice you not to fall into the childish game of manipulation for a short term gain just because lower quality women might do that. When you hold yourself to higher moral standards you'll attract higher quality women and isn't that what you really want?

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you targeting single moms or baby mommas?
Now THIS IS a huge difference.

:

A single mothera Baby-Momma
Has a family support network, and good relationship with her familyHas her parents raising her kids and isn't contributing much
Had her kids in good faith in the confines of a monogamous relationship with the intent to have a family . That didn't work outGot knocked up out of wedlock and views the children as an income source or an inconvenience
Is making strides to improve her financial situation.Puts her social life ahead of her children's needs
Is a Parent first, and Single second.Is Single first, and a Parent second.
Active in her kids schooling and activitiesComplains about how expensive these kids are.
Takes active steps to fix her emotional issuesNo Self Care, likely has some addiction issues

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Advice from the old lady:

Don’t lie. It’s not necessary nor wise. It just makes you look silly (or worse). It’s not a solid frame kinda thing. Just be upfront about what you want. That’s the best way to exist from your end.

As far as a single mom goes? A responsible single mom is going to be open to or even prefer single dads. It’s a lot less explaining and a lot less selfish. And I don’t mean selfish in a bad way. It’s about perspective. If your kid gets injured unexpectedly for example, another parent is going to be understanding about such an event whereas a person without children may not get it and may react selfishly (even though the parent didn’t have any control over what happened…)

The context to which I refer is a relationship context however. If you are simply out to get laid then who cares/it doesn’t matter.

I’m dating a man who has never been married and who never had children. It’s been different because he simply does not have the perspective of someone who understands the level of commitment a marriage and responsible parenting require. My children are teens and pretty self reliant, also very disciplined and responsible…but he still gets frustrated because I’m not always free to do whatever he wants whenever he wants.

And that is within the framework of a balance of priorities between the relationship and the children.

Many of you know that I strongly believe in Lover first, Partner second and Parent third in order to have a solid relationship as well as model good relationship skills to the children. That gets muddy when the nuclear family no longer exists but it is navigable with understanding long term goals for all involved.

Just last evening he was expressing percieved limitations. But really these are responsibilities of life not unlike a career. A childless man doesn’t expect his partner to forgo her job to be at his beck and call. Why? He too has a career and understands that set of obligation & responsibility; but he doesn’t understand the obligation that responsible parenting requires. Unless he shifts his frame of reference. I for example can work remote from anywhere (and have for 25 years)…I’m not tied to a specific location or office. I set my own schedule. So I have autonomy most working people do not have; he doesn’t have even.

So it’s been interesting. At my age (50s) you have to wonder what’s wrong with women who haven’t done the marriage and kids thing. Why didn’t any man choose them at some point along the way?

Most men I’ve gone out with since my divorce are single fathers. And the parent thing has never been at issue. So we shall see how it goes. My BF knows not to waste my time if he can’t cope with the children. He’s still here ;)

But if you simply are looking to have sex & move on? Just be upfront about that. Lying is for weak men who are afraid to show intent.

Cheers

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would not advise any single childless guy to go actively targeting single mothers
I agree. Childless men and single moms are a bad fit for romantic relationships. Some childless men have been able to pull off casual sex with single moms.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why???

Single Moms are the most mentally-damaged, baggage-laden women out there. Assuming that you're capable of banging women who are not single moms, why on earth would you target single moms? Are you attracted to women who have passed watermelons through their vaginas? That's deviant, mate ;)
I only go for physically attractive ones. Seems like they are easier than regular young prissy broads. I'm into younger chicks too though, will probably mix some of them in or go back to that focus after I satisfy my MILF fetish.
Naturally single fathers will be a more suitable fit for single mothers

1) they are usually very damaged both physically and mentally

the single mothers i know will very rarely if ever go to the gym , eat crap are highly overactive on social media and generally live very unhealthy lifestyles

2) depending on how the baby daddy left there she will usually a plethora of phycological issues .....insecurity usually being the biggest one

3) the kids are usually nightmares as they are raised without any kind of discipline or structure

there is only one time i would consider letting single mothers into my bed and that is after a lot of alcohol in the early hours of the morning after a night out and even then it would be last resort
If they look I will smash!

It's up to you how you want to live your life but i strongly believe that the more honest and authentic you live, the simpler your life will be (for the better) and the less anxiety/drama/problems will come back to haunt you - because they always will in the end.
When you have alot of integrity, more and more people will be able to trust you. Human beings are incredibly complicated but honesty is a free resource and one of the most valuable things you can be known for and what all business and social relations rely upon to be able to function properly.
People think that lack of necessities is the root of poverty in the world, but it's not, it's corruption and corruption starts with dishonesty so do yourself a favor and start living a more honest life. If everyone adopted that mindset, the world would be a better place. It always starts with oneself.
One little "side effect" from that regarding intersexual relations is that you will automatically be much more attractive to the opposite sex since you'll exhibit a backbone and develop a stronger frame. This means people know what to expect from you and will feel safe in your company and safety is one of the most important things women look for in a man, so i advice you not to fall into the childish game of manipulation for a short term gain just because lower quality women might do that. When you hold yourself to higher moral standards you'll attract higher quality women and isn't that what you really want?
What you wrote sounds noble and eloquent. However I've been around long enough to know life isn't fair.

But if you simply are looking to have sex & move on? Just be upfront about that. Lying is for weak men who are afraid to show intent.
Lol yeah telling her I just want sex is a great approach.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I only go for physically attractive ones. Seems like they are easier than regular young prissy broads. I'm into younger chicks too though, will probably mix some of them in or go back to that focus after I satisfy my MILF fetish.

If they look I will smash!

What you wrote sounds noble and eloquent. However I've been around long enough to know life isn't fair.

Lol yeah telling her I just want sex is a great approach.
You tell her you are not looking for anything serious. Jesus.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well spotted. This "honesty is the best policy" nonsense absolutely hobbles men. Women have no honor and honesty, and so it just isn't a fair "fight".

She's allowed to lie and hamster, but we aren't because men are supposed to take the moral high road and be honorable and chivalrous. Utter rubbish. Haha. Women are the gatekeepers and set the rules, and the rules are that lying is acceptable if you're a woman.

Woman want equality right? Lying to women is true equality.
Now that's an inspiring response!

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At my age (50s) you have to wonder what’s wrong with women who haven’t done the marriage and kids thing. Why didn’t any man choose them at some point along the way?
For previous generations, yes. This is going to change soon with the Millennial generation aging. Childlessness has been rampant among Millennials for a variety of reasons. The earliest Millennials are turning 40 soon (1982-1989 births). As the Millennials turn 40 and 50, being childless at that age will be perceived differently.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They have an extremely corrosive effect on society, and most galling of all is that most of them are actually banging women on the sneaky and spreading all their weird STD's into the heterosexual community.
So if they bang women they are really Bi then right? I thought gay men weren't attracted to women..

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You mention casual sex....gay sex is not sex, it is simply an extension of mastarbation.
Many heterosexual men have anal sex with women. Heterosexual anal sex has become more common in the last 3 decades.

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MDMA is absolutely a gay gateway drug. This drug turns men gay and it starts with a "fun" kiss on the dancefloor
Lol, I've done mdma many times in nightclubs and house parties in my 20's and it never made me feel attracted to men in anyway.

Serenity

Reaction score
Heterosexual anal sex has become more common in the last 3 decades.
I'm not so sure it has gotten that much more popular, I am pretty sure it has become a lot less taboo though and with that more people are willing to try it. Humans have done all sorts of crazy sex stuff since the dawn of our time though, how socially acceptable many of these things were has varied through times and cultures.

Human sexual nature has few true limits, the largest moderator is how much we care what our peers may think of us. I've done sex acts that I will never share on this forum because I know the judgements already, but I fvcking enjoyed it and that's what matters. You meet me outside my home you would never know or even suspect the stuff I've done. You see a TON of these people everywhere, anywhere, but you have no clue who they are unless they allow you to know.

Sexual deviancy is more normal than "normal sex". Btw, anal is good, but it is overrated.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
As a father I’ve found gals in ltrs that have not had kids to be problematic with last minute, child related scheduling issues, so one who has had children is better in this scenario - they get it.
**** buddies? Single is good.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Back to single mothers: having children out of wedlock was rightly frowned upon before. you have kids to create a family. Feminism encourages single mothers under the guise of "independence from the patriarchy". This is also an attempt to bring down the traditional family. the gynocentric governments also support this by giving single mothers free housing and welfare. No surprise here as we let women enter politics. Women by their very nature cannot lead, they simply want to make everything "fair" and "right" but from an irrational, emotional and female biased point of view. The SJW's are born. Let's make everything "fair" and destroy anything that gets in the way of this ideal : mainly the heterosexual male.

Being a single mother is now a career choice. I remember my mother telling me she overheard a conversation on public transport between a group of teenage girls about what they planned to do now that school was coming to an end. more than one stated "maybe I'll just have a baby, you can get a flat and money". All of these single mothers are being housed for free while actual couples are working and struggling.

Feminists, single mothers and the lgbtxyz are after power, independence and money (independence from heterosexual men but dependence from the governments money......which we as heterosexual men are in essence paying).
This is perfect. There have been times I've thought about how the whole get married at 20 thing after no pre-marital sex for both partners, follow a Judeo-Christian religion, and have babies makes a lot of sense. I didn't make that life choice. All of us suave guys chose a different path. My lifetime notch count is above most men's lifetime counts but I don't have kids. All I've done is have sex with women who were just as promiscuous as I have been, if not more promiscuous.

Some of the women I've had sex with identified with feminism. If you think about feminism, the typical woman born in the 1980s or later is more radically feminist than early Betty Freidan. I remember being in a Gender Studies elective class in feminism in the mid-2000s in college and having this original thought. So, imagine how feminist women are who actually identify with feminism.

Single motherhood is a bad thing. I think it should be frowned upon in most cases. There might be the occasional case where the man was abusive, was an alcoholic/drug addict, or the man died in a war or other natural causes. However, this is not the majority of cases. The majority of divorces are initiated by high notch count women who are just bored of their beta male husband.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As a father I’ve found gals in ltrs that have not had kids to be problematic with last minute, child related scheduling issues, so one who has had children is better in this scenario - they get it.
**** buddies? Single is good.
Childless men would not like last minute, child related scheduling issues of single moms.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've actually learned this directly from Gay men. Sydney (where I live) is an extremely gayed city, and it took me a while to figure this all out. I actually used to like hanging out with Gays because I was a big party boy and, say what you like about gays, they do know how to party and they create environments where women feel safe.

Here's the thing about Gays. They bang men because it is way, way easier and men genuinely love casual sex. But they simultaneously have women/fag hags throwing themselves at them. Having a "gay friend" has become extremely fashionable since the Sex and the City days.

It's extremely rare for a guy to be 100% gay, and all gays talk about this when you gain their trust.
Hypothetical but let's say a woman has a gay friend she feels comfortable with. They go out for drinks one night and he makes a move on her.. you think she'd be into it and bang him?

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been targeting single moms recently and had a question around strategy...

Do you think they would prefer you have kids?

Do you think they would prefer if you didn't have kids?

Do you think they wouldn't care either way?

The last few I hooked up with, I was honest and said I didn't have any kids. I guess women are women and wouldn't want any potential attention distractions other than themselves. On the other hand maybe they see a man in his 40's without kids as a red flag and feel someone with a kid "gets it" it more and would prefer it.

I could always make up that I have a child if it helps build rapport quicker... thoughts?