"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Single mommy complains about dating market

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125

Here's an excellent comment about it:

https://www.reddit.com/r/WhereAreAllTheGoodMen/comments/f9402b
reinaldo866

51 points · 21 hours ago

I'm going to be brutally honest, I don't have a problem with divorced women, I just have a problem with their bastard children, I don't want to see your kid, I don't want to raise, I don't want to love it, I don't want spend money on it (yeah, not giving it him/her pronouns), I don't want to take care of it when it gets sick, I don't want it to be "your priority", I don't want your ****ing children to tell me one day "you're not my father" when I'm correcting them when they are doing something wrong, I don't want you to ever tell me "you're not its father", I don't want to see your ex-husband's face every ****ing weekend or every month when he comes to pick up HIS kid, I simply don't want to deal with your annoying as **** kid no matter how beautiful or cute the baby may be, I just don't want it in my ****ing life, so unless you give it up to adoption I don't want to date a "single" mom
Single moms always start with this phrase "single mom, my kid is my priority, my child is my world!" then if your children are your ****ing priority go work to raise them instead of trying to find a **** to put in your ***** and a loser to give you money for your bastard kid, and don't even get me started on bi-racial kids, single white mothers with black kids, if raising a same-race kid that wasn't yours wasn't enough, imagine raising as a white couple a black kid, people will look at you directly in the eyes and you know deep down they want to tell you how much of a cuck loser you are.

You know what I want? you know the kind of mother I'd date? my own ****ing wife, I want my wife to date me, I want my wife to have OUR kids as her priority, because I'll make MY OWN children my priority too, I want to be able to ground my kids if they do something wrong, I want MY children to look like me, I want MY children to live with me, I want MY children to have all my money, I want MY children to have both parents at home so he can be raised in a lovely and healthy environment where he'll be supported by both parents, I want MY children to be taken care of, I want MY children to follow my guidance and my word, I could sacrifice myself for my own children, but you know what? it will ****ing feel great, because when I look at that annoying little **** I know he comes from my seed, I know he has my genes, I know he looks like me, I know he's me and when people look at him in the streets they'll look me in the eyes and feel respect because I have decided to raise a good kid and set an example, that's what I ****ing want, now if the woman wants to divorce from me, alright, **** it, I can go with the troublesome family courts, I can go and lose half of my ****, really, but then again, if I'm sacrificing myself it's for MY OWN children.

These stupid single mothers want Channing Tatums with the wealth of Bill Gates and the power of Donald Trump to marry them so they can just divorce and grab half of his assets to provide for their bastard ****ing kids, and honestly men are tired of it, that's why wine companies are making a lot of money, go buy wine you ****ing postwall menopausal *****, no man wants to be a second class citizen in his own soon-to-be-ex house.

My real piece of advice for those ****ing single mothers? Go and get your ****ing husband back, also it's real hypocrite that this piece of **** old **** doesn't want to date "single fathers" but she expects MEN to date a ****ing single mother, hey *****, at least the single father won't have his kids 24/7 annoying you, yours on the other hand will.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,874
Reaction score
19,111
The question they need to ask themselves is "What do I bring to the table other than my looks?"

All too often the answer is not much. Why do they think they deserve a high end guy then?
 

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 6, 2015
Messages
5,145
Reaction score
3,302
Age
52
Location
Hoe County, California
lolz...the cesspool strikes again!!! :rofl:
 

bcude

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2019
Messages
762
Reaction score
1,219
Age
44
The question they need to ask themselves is "What do I bring to the table other than my looks?"

All too often the answer is not much. Why do they think they deserve a high end guy then?
Spot on.
Somehow they even raise their standards because they think they're strong independent heroes of the world who only deserve the best, but it's really no wonder when these herd creatures are being told that by the herd time and time again.

"also it's real hypocrite that this piece of **** old **** doesn't want to date "single fathers" but she expects MEN to date a ****ing single mother"
I thought the same lol
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
Spot on.
Somehow they even raise their standards because they think they're strong independent heroes of the world who only deserve the best, but it's really no wonder when these herd creatures are being told that by the herd time and time again.

"also it's real hypocrite that this piece of **** old **** doesn't want to date "single fathers" but she expects MEN to date a ****ing single mother"
I thought the same lol
Last fall on old single moms seem to show interest. Had a 42 year old milf and 39 years old milf in Tampa wantrd me to drive up there. I told her I'd meet her half way and she got offended. Before that she texted her eyeballs off at me.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
I have nothing against the kid, actually I have simpathy for him/her but Im not gonna tag along them, Im not banging someone else mother to begin with...thats what the father is supposed to do.

I know its no big deal for women but its for me, I have no problem to riddle a burglar with bullets but I still have my moral compass.
 

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
The question they need to ask themselves is "What do I bring to the table other than my looks?"

All too often the answer is not much. Why do they think they deserve a high end guy then?
I remember the sound effects this girl made giving a throater. It was excellent.
 
Top