Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Single, childless and 45 year old woman: what is RIGHT with you?

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
A 45 year old childless single woman believes her date asked too many questions trying to find what's wrong with her, instead of what's right her.

Her date asked her these questions:

"Have you ever been married?"
"Have you come close? Like engaged or lived with someone?"
"When was your last long-term relationship?
"But you're attractive and smart. I can't believe you haven't had a boyfriend in a while,"
"Like how long?" my date continues. "How many years?"
"That's OK," Brian offers as consolation. "Some people aren't interested in having a serious relationship."
"So, what's the issue?" he asks. "I can't believe you would still be single. You must be picky."
"Some people choose to focus on their careers and some choose to have families,"
"I have a friend who admits she spent too much time focused on her career and not her dating life," Brian says, like it's a diagnosis: "Career-Womanitis."
"Brian, if you spend the rest of our date searching for what's wrong with me, you'll never discover what's right with me,"
He hails a cab and asks me for a second date.
"Yes," I say. "I'd like that." I'm open to a relationship, after all.

Does she have a point? Should her date have focused on what is RIGHT with a single / childless / 45 year old woman?

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know how many men I've gone out with or how many men I've kissed or been intimate with or how many men I've lost to what was simply not meant to be. I don't count the men because, in the end, they are all one closer to one that will be the One.
She lost "The One" a very long time ago, and she's been trying to replace him ever since.

"Brian, if you spend the rest of our date searching for what's wrong with me, you'll never discover what's right with me," I say
Well, she's got a pvssy and doesn't have to hire a babysitter whenever he needs to blow his load. That's probably about it though.

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hilarious

So now we're not allowed to ask 45 year old women what they've done with their life. Are we supposed to pretend that it's ok to have achieved basically nothing except for a backlog of men she can't even recall the amount of?

The Career card is a useless nonsensical paradox and let me explain why... Women will always date UPWARDS. So in what world will a man be impressed with a woman's job if she's always a pay grade below him? Opps

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's a female version of an incel.

Incel dudes want sex but can't get it.

Incel ladies want families and kids and can't get it.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't want to date a married woman with two kids so tbh single and childless is better than the alternative lol

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's a female version of an incel.

Incel dudes want sex but can't get it.

Incel ladies want families and kids and can't get it.
A better term would be "insing" (involuntarily single).

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A better term would be "insing" (involuntarily single).
incat - involuntarily cat lady

inohag - involuntarily old hag

innochild - involuntarily childless

infem - involuntarily feminist

inbit - involuntarily bitter

inbitfem - involuntarily bitter feminist

inbitfemcat - involuntarily bitter feminist cat lady

increoldksofthaoh - involuntary creepy old lady all the kids are scared off and avoid on Halloween

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The simple fact of a date with a middle aged woman sounds totally alien to me, cant really comment on this.

Women my age are already a no fly zone to me and Im in my mid 30s.

SeekerOfTheWay

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
my apartment is clean and soothing! no kids, no live in guy. i have disposable income and have the time and money to do fun things like trips, concerts, hiking, etc. Also any men i date get my undivided attention when i am with them as i don’t have drama (besides men lol). :) Also, at my age women are more sexually confident and adventurous. I am not 45 yet though but i think i do okay for my age.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my apartment is clean and soothing! no kids, no live in guy. i have disposable income and have the time and money to do fun things like trips, concerts, hiking, etc. Also any men i date get my undivided attention when i am with them as i don’t have drama (besides men lol). :) Also, at my age women are more sexually confident and adventurous. I am not 45 yet though but i think i do okay for my age.
Alright I'm sold, I'll pick you up friday at 7, lets go get some drinks ;)