"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

Single, childless and 45 year old woman: what is RIGHT with you?

Trump

Banned
Joined
Mar 12, 2011
Messages
3,000
Reaction score
1,669
A 45 year old childless single woman believes her date asked too many questions trying to find what's wrong with her, instead of what's right her.


Her date asked her these questions:

"Have you ever been married?"
"Have you come close? Like engaged or lived with someone?"
"When was your last long-term relationship?
"But you're attractive and smart. I can't believe you haven't had a boyfriend in a while,"
"Like how long?" my date continues. "How many years?"
"That's OK," Brian offers as consolation. "Some people aren't interested in having a serious relationship."
"So, what's the issue?" he asks. "I can't believe you would still be single. You must be picky."
"Some people choose to focus on their careers and some choose to have families,"
"I have a friend who admits she spent too much time focused on her career and not her dating life," Brian says, like it's a diagnosis: "Career-Womanitis."
"Brian, if you spend the rest of our date searching for what's wrong with me, you'll never discover what's right with me,"
He hails a cab and asks me for a second date.
"Yes," I say. "I'd like that." I'm open to a relationship, after all.


Does she have a point? Should her date have focused on what is RIGHT with a single / childless / 45 year old woman?
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2004
Messages
11,680
Reaction score
4,874
I don't know how many men I've gone out with or how many men I've kissed or been intimate with or how many men I've lost to what was simply not meant to be. I don't count the men because, in the end, they are all one closer to one that will be the One.
She lost "The One" a very long time ago, and she's been trying to replace him ever since.

"Brian, if you spend the rest of our date searching for what's wrong with me, you'll never discover what's right with me," I say
Well, she's got a pvssy and doesn't have to hire a babysitter whenever he needs to blow his load. That's probably about it though.
 

Medina

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2019
Messages
862
Reaction score
1,543
Hilarious

So now we're not allowed to ask 45 year old women what they've done with their life. Are we supposed to pretend that it's ok to have achieved basically nothing except for a backlog of men she can't even recall the amount of?

The Career card is a useless nonsensical paradox and let me explain why... Women will always date UPWARDS. So in what world will a man be impressed with a woman's job if she's always a pay grade below him? Opps
 

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
5,752
Reaction score
4,813
Location
象外
She's a female version of an incel.

Incel dudes want sex but can't get it.

Incel ladies want families and kids and can't get it.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 9, 2013
Messages
4,521
Reaction score
2,229
Location
NYC
I wouldn't want to date a married woman with two kids so tbh single and childless is better than the alternative lol
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,682
Reaction score
5,126
She's a female version of an incel.

Incel dudes want sex but can't get it.

Incel ladies want families and kids and can't get it.
A better term would be "insing" (involuntarily single).
 

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
5,752
Reaction score
4,813
Location
象外
A better term would be "insing" (involuntarily single).
incat - involuntarily cat lady

inohag - involuntarily old hag

innochild - involuntarily childless

infem - involuntarily feminist

inbit - involuntarily bitter

inbitfem - involuntarily bitter feminist

inbitfemcat - involuntarily bitter feminist cat lady

increoldksofthaoh - involuntary creepy old lady all the kids are scared off and avoid on Halloween
 

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
The simple fact of a date with a middle aged woman sounds totally alien to me, cant really comment on this.

Women my age are already a no fly zone to me and Im in my mid 30s.
 

SeekerOfTheWay

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 17, 2019
Messages
331
Reaction score
209
my apartment is clean and soothing! no kids, no live in guy. i have disposable income and have the time and money to do fun things like trips, concerts, hiking, etc. Also any men i date get my undivided attention when i am with them as i don’t have drama (besides men lol). :) Also, at my age women are more sexually confident and adventurous. I am not 45 yet though but i think i do okay for my age.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 9, 2013
Messages
4,521
Reaction score
2,229
Location
NYC
my apartment is clean and soothing! no kids, no live in guy. i have disposable income and have the time and money to do fun things like trips, concerts, hiking, etc. Also any men i date get my undivided attention when i am with them as i don’t have drama (besides men lol). :) Also, at my age women are more sexually confident and adventurous. I am not 45 yet though but i think i do okay for my age.
Alright I'm sold, I'll pick you up friday at 7, lets go get some drinks ;)
 
Top