Single, childless and 45 year old woman: what is RIGHT with you?

Trump

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A 45 year old childless single woman believes her date asked too many questions trying to find what's wrong with her, instead of what's right her.

Her date asked her these questions:

"Have you ever been married?"
"Have you come close? Like engaged or lived with someone?"
"When was your last long-term relationship?
"But you're attractive and smart. I can't believe you haven't had a boyfriend in a while,"
"Like how long?" my date continues. "How many years?"
"That's OK," Brian offers as consolation. "Some people aren't interested in having a serious relationship."
"So, what's the issue?" he asks. "I can't believe you would still be single. You must be picky."
"Some people choose to focus on their careers and some choose to have families,"
"I have a friend who admits she spent too much time focused on her career and not her dating life," Brian says, like it's a diagnosis: "Career-Womanitis."
"Brian, if you spend the rest of our date searching for what's wrong with me, you'll never discover what's right with me,"
He hails a cab and asks me for a second date.
"Yes," I say. "I'd like that." I'm open to a relationship, after all.

Does she have a point? Should her date have focused on what is RIGHT with a single / childless / 45 year old woman?

rando5495

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I quite like the cut of his jib, so I read the article. A few quick things.

Qualification:
"The date is off to a great start. But soon enough, his tone changes. Brian has decided it's time to find out what's wrong with me "

DHV out the arse:
"my dates prove their ability to be in a relationship."

He's not sold:
Brian presses his lips together in judgment

She ain't daft:
"But you're attractive and smart. I can't believe you haven't had a boyfriend in a while," Brian says, but I know his flattery is a guise.

Friends with benefits zone, disqualification, and placing a woman accordingly:
"That's OK," Brian offers as consolation. "Some people aren't interested in having a serious relationship."

Encourage drinking and loosening of boundaries/tongues/garments/etc:
My date pours more wine into my glass from the carafe we're sharing

More DHV:
"Our conversation moves on to entrepreneurship, a passion we share. He goes first, and I'm sincerely impressed."

Polarity:
But for my date, he's not so much interested in my work, but in how my career might be the root-cause of my singlehood.

She can't get enough of Brian:
He hails a cab and asks me for a second date.
"Yes," I say. "I'd like that." I'm open to a relationship, after all.

Brian is a dark horse. She doesn't actually seem that bad considering, quite feminine. But he did pick at the right missing part. As with the polarity and realization on her part that he doesn't give much of a sh1t about her career and her trying to compete on that level.

Desdinova

Reaction score
I don't know how many men I've gone out with or how many men I've kissed or been intimate with or how many men I've lost to what was simply not meant to be. I don't count the men because, in the end, they are all one closer to one that will be the One.
She lost "The One" a very long time ago, and she's been trying to replace him ever since.

"Brian, if you spend the rest of our date searching for what's wrong with me, you'll never discover what's right with me," I say
Well, she's got a pvssy and doesn't have to hire a babysitter whenever he needs to blow his load. That's probably about it though.

Medina

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hilarious

So now we're not allowed to ask 45 year old women what they've done with their life. Are we supposed to pretend that it's ok to have achieved basically nothing except for a backlog of men she can't even recall the amount of?

The Career card is a useless nonsensical paradox and let me explain why... Women will always date UPWARDS. So in what world will a man be impressed with a woman's job if she's always a pay grade below him? Opps

How This "Nice Guy" Steals Women from Jerks

Did you know a woman can be totally UN-ATTRACTED to you...

And she'll still sleep with you?

If you've ever seen a girl go home with some asshole she didn't even LIKE, you know this is true.

But how is this possible?

Because deep inside her brain, sexual desire has nothing to do with what you LOOK like...

And everything to do with how you make her FEEL.

Matt Cook knows this all too well.

Matt is a nice guy... but he steals women from JERKS all the time.

In this free video training below, he'll show you how he does it:

How to Control Her Emotions and Make Her Chase You

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's a female version of an incel.

Incel dudes want sex but can't get it.

Incel ladies want families and kids and can't get it.