"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Since you can't quit OLD.....

BaldandBrazy88

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 22, 2019
Messages
87
Reaction score
90
Age
31
Here's an option for you "Hello Talk" . If you aren't familiar with it keep reading. You enter your native language, the language you want to learn and level you are at. It'll connect you with native speakers (I'm talking to some hotties from Brazil for instance) and you can audios, it'll translate if you can't understand (right there on the app) , call, send images, everything.
Best thing is, it's free.

So, if you gonna be talking to random girls you re probably never meet with, practice a new language.
Ps: there's an option to show you who's around you (if you really really wanna use it as a dating app). This you have to pay for.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

BaldandBrazy88

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 22, 2019
Messages
87
Reaction score
90
Age
31
In any case, I have quit it, quit it probably 5 years ago.

Not to say I would never try it again, but likely not.
1. The bulk of the women on there are damaged. Attractive , healthy women never have to go online to find a date.
2. The slim exception to the above comment, is in extremely rural areas with sparse populations, where it is hard to find a mate/date. The area I live is very sparsely populated.
3. OLD gives women a vastly exaggerated ego and sense of self-worth. All they do is create a profile and sex-deprived thirsty losers are flooding their inbox. I don't want to contribute to that.

I am in a few meet-up groups but due to Covid haven't attended. I think it may be the better option.
Agreed with everything my friend.
 
Top