Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Since you can't quit OLD.....

BaldandBrazy88

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's an option for you "Hello Talk" . If you aren't familiar with it keep reading. You enter your native language, the language you want to learn and level you are at. It'll connect you with native speakers (I'm talking to some hotties from Brazil for instance) and you can audios, it'll translate if you can't understand (right there on the app) , call, send images, everything.
Best thing is, it's free.

So, if you gonna be talking to random girls you re probably never meet with, practice a new language.
Ps: there's an option to show you who's around you (if you really really wanna use it as a dating app). This you have to pay for.

BaldandBrazy88

Don Juan
Reaction score
In any case, I have quit it, quit it probably 5 years ago.

Not to say I would never try it again, but likely not.
1. The bulk of the women on there are damaged. Attractive , healthy women never have to go online to find a date.
2. The slim exception to the above comment, is in extremely rural areas with sparse populations, where it is hard to find a mate/date. The area I live is very sparsely populated.
3. OLD gives women a vastly exaggerated ego and sense of self-worth. All they do is create a profile and sex-deprived thirsty losers are flooding their inbox. I don't want to contribute to that.

I am in a few meet-up groups but due to Covid haven't attended. I think it may be the better option.
Agreed with everything my friend.