Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Since when did it become cool to sleep with another man's woman?

r4zorsharp

Banned
Reaction score
I don't know if dudes like being side pieces, like some of my friends who slept with women in relationships or married women. or simply don't have respect for themselves and for humanity and think of infidelity as nothing but a fantasy.

I could never see myself doing that to another man, whether I know them or not. I feel like that's a ***** move. It shows that men are weak and lustful. Those same weak men are usually controlled by their lust and often face some detriment do to it at one point or another. Much like some of my friends who cried over girls who chose their partners over them after catching feelings.

I hear guys all the time these days talk about how they're sleeping with some chick who has a boyfriend .. I think it's pathetic. This is what society has come to? That people can't even respect a relationship because they're that horny?

I've cut off male friends in my own circle for **** like that. Why? Because it shows a lack of respect and integrity. If you can do something like that to someone, how do I know you won't throw me under the bus in a situation, or snitch on me, or try to sleep with someone I care about?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've cut off male friends in my own circle for **** like that. Why? Because it shows a lack of respect and integrity. If you can do something like that to someone, how do I know you won't throw me under the bus in a situation, or snitch on me, or try to sleep with someone I care about?
That's how most people are like here, especially if it's a dry-spell breaker. Nobody passes an opportunity. I guess all the good girls are taken and the rest are alpha widows that won't give you the time of day.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hear guys all the time these days talk about how they're sleeping with some chick who has a boyfriend .. I think it's pathetic. This is what society has come to? That people can't even respect a relationship because they're that horny?
I agree with your point. Having said that, I admit I've done this before. I'm not proud of it, however. The excuse you usually find around here is that her boyfriend is a weak beta who needs a wakeup call, and that if you don't do it with her someone else will.

Asseater

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's difficult when you've got a really hot girl giving you many indications that she wants to **** you and she's flirting with you and you didn't even ask for it. Whether you know she's in a relationship or not it's difficult to not go for it.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know if dudes like being side pieces, like some of my friends who slept with women in relationships or married women. or simply don't have respect for themselves and for humanity and think of infidelity as nothing but a fantasy.

I could never see myself doing that to another man, whether I know them or not. I feel like that's a ***** move. It shows that men are weak and lustful. Those same weak men are usually controlled by their lust and often face some detriment do to it at one point or another. Much like some of my friends who cried over girls who chose their partners over them after catching feelings.

Its all a big **** show. There's nothing to brag about. But this is the times we live.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

In many cases if a woman wants to do this she will tell you she is single, separated, divorced, taking a break from the relationship, etc...

If you find out it won't be until after it's already happened.

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Used to do this years ago till once i was banging a chick early in the morning when her dude called her from his way to work because he was thinking of her all night and even dreamed about them doing shyt together . I felt really bad and i thought i could be in his place . Banged her once more to remember her and then i stopped doing it . I believe people with self consciousness feel the same way . It feels immoral and bad cause you could be the one in that same position and everyone knows karma’s a biatch so better keep it safe .

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who said it's cool? Maybe amongst themselves.

When I was younger I didn't care, but the last part of the brain to develop is responsible for your morals and it's not fully grown until you're 25. 27 for women. I'd pass nowadays, it only brings trouble.

Like others mentioned, if a girl wants to fuuck you she'll lie or just not bring it up.

Homewreckers get their medicine though, whether it's psycho women or unplanned pregnancies or STDs or time wasted on low quality lying women.

The universe is very creative in how it balances everything out, you just have to be keen enough to see it.

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've turned down several friend's exes, even if the friend wouldn't have given a shìt. But I draw the line at friends and acquaintances. I don't like sloppy seconds. Ethics never got me laid in university when I refused to take advantage of drunk girls who were all over me, and it's not gonna get me laid now.

If it's the girl of someone I haven't met and don't know, I'm gonna go for it and not lose sleep over it, sorry not sorry.

A friend of mine once hacked my social media and used it to proposition some girl I never knew about. A few days later suddenly her dude corners me in the street wanting to know about How Dare I Talk To His Girl. I'm like "who is this mongoloid?" And after that I still refused my friend's ex. "Just come for walk with me and my dog!" she pleaded in her Ukrainian accent. "No pvssy, just walk!" I shook my head at her.

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im loyal af.... no way id ever do that..i have a conscious and need to sleep at night... there is no excuse... the whole "that part of the brain doesnt develop til your older so i did it when i was younger" is just a cop out rationalization hamster excuse to make yourself feel better. We all know right from wrong at a young age. Facts are you just didnt give a shyt and were selfish...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im loyal af.... no way id ever do that..i have a conscious and need to sleep at night... there is no excuse... the whole "that part of the brain doesnt develop til your older so i did it when i was younger" is just a cop out rationalization hamster excuse to make yourself feel better. We all know right from wrong at a young age. Facts are you just didnt give a shyt and were selfish...
Those are the sh1tty men who'll stab you in the back or fvck up your well intended plans.

Last edited:

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea very not cool and not guys u want on your squad. Solipsism and opportunism in personal relationships r female qualities

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea very not cool and not guys u want on your squad. Solipsism and opportunism in personal relationships r female qualities
I know socially "acceptable" people who do these things and their social fabrics look the other way, didn't see or hear anything. There's alot of sh1tty behavior thats in real life.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the ones doing it the most don't talk about it; it's discrete.

each man must choose what he will and will not do. the codes he will live by. lying to others and himself about his codes is also a choice.

if a taken woman games you and you don't know she is taken; it's on her. if you game her and you know she is taken, it's on you.