Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Simps, cucks and fine women

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am no psychiatrist, but I suspect under their natural beauty they have such a low self image of themselves that they subvert to the massive female manipulation model to seize power and fame thinking it will make them feel better about themselves.
Just "power hungry" like the "greedy pig" of some men. Actually they are "GREEDY PIGS", just happen to be in a female body.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
If they are part of your "Frame" or you operate within their agenda the movements will devalue you. They will be affecting other people to weaken your signal in your own frame and "moving things behind your back", they are not helping you, they are helping themselves. Gold digger.
An old female I knew....

It was important to her to keep a dude single and available for unpaid labour in the family business with no offer of partnership or co-ownership. The sneakiest I've seen in my life.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Fame is the important side effect of gaining power. If others like her enough, she subconsciously thinks she will also…
ohhh, omg.

That's deep. How can someone be that low esteem but that clever.

What a long, convoluted method of increasing one's selfesteem.
How about just using S.M.A.R.T. principles to achieve goals with rewards/visual reminders of said achievements to gain higher self esteem?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ohhh, omg.

That's deep. How can someone be that low esteem but that clever.

What a long, convoluted method of increasing one's selfesteem.
How about just using S.M.A.R.T. principles to achieve goals with rewards/visual reminders of said achievements to gain higher self esteem?
Some folks enjoy being pirates. It's who they are.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Some folks enjoy being pirates. It's who they are.
like the rich thief.....'you're already rich, why keep stealing?'

So, I conclude, not only more advanced screening skills to recognise the preferred giving nature of a personality over selfish greediness, but also 'calling out on their bad behaviour' skills must be practiced on women and all people, really.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
like the rich thief.....'you're already rich, why keep stealing?'

So, I conclude, not only more advanced screening skills for a giving nature but also 'calling out on their bad behaviour' skills must be practiced on women and all people, really.
Not even that. If someone in your environment revealed themselves to be that you have to accept that is who they are

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Not even that. If someone in your environment revealed themselves to be that you have to accept that is who they are
if I can't immediately change my environment you mean? like work or a leased apartment or something tied to you by money.

I actually do subscribe to the "Acceptance is the answer" belief.
Just haven't thought about that in awhile, thanks for reminder.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if I can't immediately change my environment you mean? like work or a leased apartment or something tied to you by money.

I actually do subscribe to the "Acceptance is the answer" belief.
Just haven't thought about that in awhile, thanks for reminder.
If a lady have been a "ho" or multidating for the last ten years why should i expect her to value loyalty and want to LTR?

The same for females is if the guy cheated on and dogged out each woman before you for over 20 yrs why should you expect him to be a loyal loving man to you?

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
If a lady have been a "ho" or multidating for the last ten years why should i expect her to value loyalty and want to LTR?

The same for females is if the guy cheated on and dogged out each woman before you for over 20 yrs why should you expect him to be a loyal loving man to you?
true dat, both cases.

Iron rules state you don't tell about past relationships or slay count so....

Screening for loyalty has to come after screening for honesty anyways, or you'll never get accurate character reveals.
Example: someone can pretend they are a loyal character but with the first lie, no other info is accurate.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
true dat, both cases.

Iron rules state you don't tell about past relationships or slay count so....
They would have to find out your traits outside of you if they really want to know what they are getting into. People know and a few people will tell you the truth.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
They would have to find out your traits outside of you if they really want to know what they are getting into. People know and a few people will tell you the truth.
you wrote same as me only different at same time(see my edit^)
very good mrgoodstuff, no lady will take your power again. Let's hope Tyson is the same.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you wrote same as me only different at same time(see my edit^)
very good mrgoodstuff, no lady will take your power again. Let's hope Tyson is the same.
Tyson has a loyal wife now and is a family man. I'm sure after going thru all that hell behind women, ,that he found a stable and reasonable loving wife.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Congrats to him! I haven't kept up to date. Only googled the Robin you wrote about in the start of this thread.
Did you look at the links? He also had the rape case with "Desiree Washington", who invited him to her room at 2AM for sex, it was stated. Went to jail behind that. Often times, when someone is receiving a "hail storm" of negativity you are a target and it's done on purpose. If you are a target you need to respect that you are a target and figure out what is targeting you. Your ego needs to be able to accept it's often people close or tho talk to you or who come into contact with you.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Did you look at the links? He also had the rape case with "Desiree Washington", who invited him to her room at 2AM for sex, it was stated. Went to jail behind that. Often times, when someone is receiving a "hail storm" of negativity you are a target and it's done on purpose. If you are a target you need to respect that you are a target and figure out what is targeting you. Your ego needs to be able to accept it's often people close or tho talk to you or who come into contact with you.
Since you and other members warned me to watch more carefully, I HAVE noticed this. I don't get why, but in my personal life, the why doesn't matter so much as being aware of what and who its coming from.
I think the series of events in the past 6 months or so has sharpened my perception and survival instinct. I'm getting back my competitive edge in 'business' (money related environments) that I had living back in the more populated and competitive eastern part of the country.
You only get a break from the hypervigilance when meditating.
The links look like regular typing but in amber, I didn't tap on them yet, no

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you know how guys will try to c0ckblock a guy to pour mud on the guy she currently likes and try to make his self look better in comparison?

Did you know that Robin Givens, Mike Tyson's old wife used to cheat on him repeatedly? A man whose punches can fracture your skull, cause deformities and brain damage or death and who wouldn't back down from a fight!

Did you know he caught her boning Brad Pitt, and he once was forced to threaten to beat the **** out of Michael Jordan? Do you really think it was because he was "weak as a man"? That she wanted to "do better"? No. It was about POWER! She got with Tyson to take power, the head of one of the most ferocious and dangerous men in the world.

She had her mother living in the residence, and I take it they were triangulating on Tyson at many chances, in order to steal power and attention from him. This is real life. This is why they do the things they do.
I was talking to a girl I know, and she sent me a picture of her body after a tanning. She said it was one of her guys that paid to her.

She also said that one of those guys that bang her gave her a new iphone.

She said its a way better live like that than staying with one guy knowing he will cheat her... At least, she was getting something from it.

She is graduating in psychology and she has some feminist tendencies.

And Im pretty sure she say to those guys that she is exclusive.

Not saying its wrong... Its an exchange. Money for sex. Reality is far different from those romantic movies.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Since you and other members warned me to watch more carefully, I HAVE noticed this. I don't get why, but in my personal life, the why doesn't matter so much as being aware of what and who its coming from.
I think the series of events in the past 6 months or so has sharpened my perception and survival instinct. I'm getting back my competitive edge in 'business' (money related environments) that I had living back in the more populated and competitive eastern part of the country.
You only get a break from the hypervigilance when meditating.
The links look like regular typing but in amber, I didn't tap on them yet, no
Your targeted for being aware and your potential and knowledge threatens someone.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was talking to a girl I know, and she sent me a picture of her body after a tanning. She said it was one of her guys that paid to her.

She also said that one of those guys that bang her gave her a new iphone.

She said its a way better live like that than staying with one guy knowing he will cheat her... At least, she was getting something from it.

She is graduating in psychology and she has some feminist tendencies.

And Im pretty sure she say to those guys that she is exclusive.

Not saying its wrong... Its an exchange. Money for sex. Reality is far different from those romantic movies.
Those end up using people in general and being a bad friend.