"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Simple tricks or hacks to manage anxiety

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2002
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
895
Age
52
Just came across this technique today. It works. I'm surprised this technique isn't being discussed or talked about in today's anxious ridden world.

It's basically taking in your peripheral vision unlocks some part of brain that is to do with relaxation and quiets the mind.

https://www.reddit.com/r/seduction/comments/ngn9c7
I've constantly been looking for techniques for anxiety.. this one is pretty amazing. I practiced it just now in my kitchen. I stared about 10 feet ahead of me then started looking in my peripheral vision off to the left and right..
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2002
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
895
Age
52
Just came across this technique today. It works. I'm surprised this technique isn't being discussed or talked about in today's anxious ridden world.

It's basically taking in your peripheral vision unlocks some part of brain that is to do with relaxation and quiets the mind.

https://www.reddit.com/r/seduction/comments/ngn9c7
A bonus to this technique is that when i get that anxiety right after waking up in the middle of the night .. this technique helps me fall back asleep. Thanks for posting it NoMind
 
Top