Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

simple question

phillyb

Don Juan
Reaction score
I got a simple question. While having sex with your girlfriend.....is it totally wrong to request a change of position? I noticed that it is perfectly fine when she asks me for a change of position....but tonight I asked her and she totally flips out and says im selfish etc...blah blah blah. She thinks I'm not attracted to her yada yada.....Jesus!!! she is like days away from her period, and I'm thinking this is because of that.....

It's like I can do or say nothing to rectify it and she told me to leave...WTF

what's going on here?

Donald Kaufman

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you are asking if this is fair. No, it's not.

What's going on? There are major issues going on and they are coming out at the weirdest time.

If you truly believe that this is an isolated event you have a few choices.

1. She is crazy.
2. You are unaware.
3. You are not compatible.

If this is part of a pattern focus on #3.

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't ask.... you do.

You want to change from misionary to doggy? pull out, grab her by her thighs and flip her over.

cave dweller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
positions.......

Hey,

You need to always change positions several times during sex........

ie:

Hit it in the doggy for awhile, then move in the sideways for awhile, then switch back to the doggy , then the mission, ect. ect.

cave dweller

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it would be kinda' strange to ask a girl to change positions - its kinda like saying to her hey do you mind if I eat some pizza while we are doing this? Then she has the subsueqent flip-out in her mind that she is bad at sex etc... I realize that wasn't your intent.

You *should* just change position - flip her over or whatever and just do it - don't ask.

smooth_as_silk

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by phillyb
is it totally wrong to request a change of position? I noticed that it is perfectly fine when she asks me for a change of position....but tonight I asked her and she totally flips out and says im selfish etc...blah blah blah. She thinks I'm not attracted to her yada yada.....Jesus!!! she is like days away from her period, and I'm thinking this is because of that.....

It's like I can do or say nothing to rectify it and she told me to leave...WTF

what's going on here?
pfff... Why are you requesting a position change? You grab her then direct her body towards the position you wanna go for...