Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Simping never pays

LucianoM

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have this 19yr old girl who recently got a doctor boyfriend. I met her around the same time he was courting her. Long story short he put her up in her own apartment, gave her a credit card in her name, told her he'll pay for her school, did all the romantic chit simps do like romantic getaways, rose pedals on bed, shopping sprees etc. I would see all this in her IG stories and she would post how much she loves this guy. So i thought our short lived fling was over and she really was falling for this guy. Of course i shoulda known better. She hits me up the other day asking if i have plans for Halloween and that she wants to see me. Im like whats up with your "bf" lol, she says hes going to be super busy with his practice and to conider her single when shes with me. Lol. I have not done chit for this girl other than take her out partying and a hiking trip but this goes to show simping NEVER works. So dont do it!. Even if you "get" the girl shes gonna be fvcking alphas behind your back just like this poor simp. All i can do is laugh, smash, and dash.

Happy Halloween

TheManMasenko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This book on negotiation (Never split the difference) taught me (indirectly) when dealing with people wether male/female you can't give them everything immediately, try to make them earn it.

When they earn your money/respect/time by compromising, they'll value it more.

Basically, easy comes, easy goes.

For the men reading, don't give your position up so easily.

LucianoM

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I find this level of simping to be beyond pathetic. I pity that fool.
Yeah me too thats why i dont feel remotely bad for this chump. Fvck him, i hate simps. In fact i give the girl tips on how to work this mfr, like getting a car out of him. I legit want her to get as much as she can from this dumb fvck.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have this 19yr old girl who recently got a doctor boyfriend. I met her around the same time he was courting her. Long story short he put her up in her own apartment, gave her a credit card in her name, told her he'll pay for her school, did all the romantic chit simps do like romantic getaways, rose pedals on bed, shopping sprees etc. I would see all this in her IG stories and she would post how much she loves this guy. So i thought our short lived fling was over and she really was falling for this guy. Of course i shoulda known better. She hits me up the other day asking if i have plans for Halloween and that she wants to see me. Im like whats up with your "bf" lol, she says hes going to be super busy with his practice and to conider her single when shes with me. Lol. I have not done chit for this girl other than take her out partying and a hiking trip but this goes to show simping NEVER works. So dont do it!. Even if you "get" the girl shes gonna be fvcking alphas behind your back just like this poor simp. All i can do is laugh, smash, and dash.

Happy Halloween
Damn.

Being a (former) dedicated LTR guy , this all sounds too familiar.

Ofcourse we all have good laugh at the poor dude, but let's be honest now. He did everything, textbook . I bet he is a decent fellow with not much evil inside of him. Just an assumption.

She is living it up tho. So she fcks you whenever she likes, while her doctor bf maintains her life style including status he gives this 304. These women are unstoppable.

lgbs2004

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She's just his dirty secret, the guy's probably married, for me he's a sugar daddy!

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Exactly right...if a woman likes you there is no need to do any of this...she will be happy with simple things like taking her out to a random place or doing something with her...doesn't need to be fancy, just showing that you thought of her is enough.

These dudes who lead with money are simply helping to pay for the dudes who don't.

Reaction score
Exactly right...if a woman likes you there is no need to do any of this...she will be happy with simple things like taking her out to a random place or doing something with her...doesn't need to be fancy, just showing that you thought of her is enough.

These dudes who lead with money are simply helping to pay for the dudes who don't.
They lead with money because it’s the only thing they got lol

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Simping is unnecesary when you are at the top of her high score list. All you need to do is text her "Hey, pick you up at 6 :devil:". Literally, that´s it. Unless she has a legit reason to decline (she´s sick, a close relative died, work, etc), no way in hell she is gonna pass up an opportunity to ride you d1ck.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They lead with money because it’s the only thing they got lol
That's how Bill Gates got a mediocre to subpar looking career woman while he was CEO of Microsoft. Money and status in the Microsoft organization.