Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Simping is not okay and it is your moral duty to call out simps

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Now when I say "Calling out simps" , I don't mean bullying simps. We are men, and men are logical so we don't act like boys. What I mean by calling them out is confronting simps about their degenerate behavior. The first step to winning the war of simping is to identify who simps are. The key destructive trait Simps have is that they are usually guys who feel so insecure and infantile that they will waste money trying to impress girls that obviously are NOT into them. The reason why this behavior is destructive is because simping leads to opportunistic e thóts exploiting their insecurities.E thôts are basically vanilla "Cat Fish" / Nigerian scammer style predators.

All simps need to become kings is having a real purpose, simps need to realise they don't need validation from women, and simps also need understand that they are apart of the problem of the hypergamy epidemic the western world is facing.

If we men ever want to re balance the power dynamic that the matriarchy has on western society, us men must unionise and say no to the ridiculous conditions society is putting on men. United we stand, divided we fall. Real kings protect one anothers kingdoms. If you know anyone who is simping, you need to inform them about simping and let them know how to get out of the simp mentality.

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just saw a post on Twitter from a middle aged 3-4... saying reply to this thread and I will follow you back... literally hundreds of simps... hey beautiful, hey sexy... love those eyes.... hey baby thought about you all day.... endless cringeworthy replies... you would need an army and nuclear Arsenal to battle the simps... this 40 year old 3... will now have ridiculous standards and think she deserves a male 8/10... based on all the attention she’s getting.... further maddening then simp army. It’s over....

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If the girl is attractive, and between the ages below, a man should:

18-27 - 100% SIMP
27-33 - 50% SIMP
34-38 - 25% SIMP
39 < - 0% SIMP. Punch her in face and yell at her.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem with the “war on simps” is that they are the majority. Plus, they have women on their side. So any time you try to confront someone for simping, chances are you’d be heavily outnumbered.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem with the “war on simps” is that they are the majority. Plus, they have women on their side. So any time you try to confront someone for simping, chances are you’d be heavily outnumbered.
But those people are mentally weak. Weak minded people depend on strong minded people for their sanity.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But those people are mentally weak. Weak minded people depend on strong minded people for their sanity.
I don’t know about that. It’s more like weak minded people depend on other weak minded people for their insanity. Most people are sheep. They are happy to follow the herd. If they see other men simp, they will simp too.

If you read any English language internet forum (regardless of the subject matter) frequented by men, and find an off topic thread where discussion somehow turns to their wives, it’s always more or less the same scenario. Men talking about having to get permission from their wives to buy “toys”, joking about how they can sneak purchases past their wives, referring to a wife as “she who must be obeyed” or “my better half”, etc. It’s amazing how much simping is baked into the cake when it comes to our culture.

Last edited:

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t know about that. It’s more like weak minded people depend on other weak minded people for their insanity. Most people are sheep. They are happy to follow the herd. If they see other men simp, they will simp too.

If you read any English language internet forum (regardless of the subject matter) frequented by men, and find an off topic thread where discussion somehow turns to their wives, it’s always more or less the same scenario. Men talking about having to get permission from their wives to buy “toys”, joking about how they can sneak purchases past their wives, referring to a wife as “she who must be obeyed” or “my better half”, etc. It’s amazing how much simping is baked into the cake when it comes to our culture.
That’s true and it makes me sick. “Gotta clear it with the boss” is another one.
The reason I pulled the trigger on marriage was that my wife is happy to submit to me and will tell anyone who asks that I’m the one in charge. That’s a rare thing these days, but there’s a small minority who embrace their femininity and love the polarity between men and women.
Women like this tend marry relatively early and stay in their marriages. Mine was available because she was widowed. She’s a great example to all women, young and older, because they see how she interacts with me. It’s not just words; it’s illustrated by RL demonstration.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I know. That's why I feel much more free being single and just being accountable to my mother. These women get jealous if you are even just happy doing things by yourself, it's like they feel bad if you are happy. You have to be a bit miserable in order to appease them. I wouldn't care if a woman is happy doing things by herself, (ie but there would be an issue if another guy is involved), and don't get what's that's about.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah, not my duty and not my problem. Actually a better thing for me tbh

RobbyDog

Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s amazing how when you discuss anything that is common knowledge here or in the red pill community, a bunch of white knight simps are there to tell you you’re wrong.

Actually I shouldn’t be surprised. These guys are the product of female teachers and Hollywood movie conditioning since childhood. I used to think like them too.

Last edited:

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I spent my time calling out simps, I would have absolutely no time interacting with women.
Instagram is basically a simp machine. Every photo you click on has at least 10 or more simps drooling all over it.
I was a member of Facebook for 3 months and then quit forever when I learned how it was simp bait.
You have no idea how judgmental women are on that site.
They are even more judgmental than the ones you meet on dating apps. Imagine a mediocre or below average woman judging how many friends you have.

Just let the simps be simps.
There's really nothing you can do about it.

Pokerbaby

Don Juan
Reaction score
Simping can mean a lot of things. What is simping and what isn't?

When I lived in Poland, I met a Polish woman. She was beautiful and intelligent. At first, she played it cool and even offered to buy me drinks on our first date. After a while she asked me to buy her gifts once in a while. I did that. Call me a simp if you want to, but I just adapted to EE culture where simpingis not seen as weakness. And I ****ed a model until my balls hurt along the way.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Simping is not okay, but calling out simps is a waste of time. They wont change their ways no matter how you try to talk sense into them.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you take your focus away from what you are truly after, you lose sight of the end goal. Only time I cared about Simps, is after they buy a table of girls drinks...about 15min later when the simp ejects I would l move in.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you take your focus away from what you are truly after, you lose sight of the end goal. Only time I cared about Simps, is after they buy a table of girls drinks...about 15min later when the simp ejects I would l move in.
Good strategy … have done this successfully

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Going to war with simps is like being Custer at Little Big Horn.

The best way to live in this society now is just understand....

(1) You will lose women to simping.
(2) Any chick that picks a simp over you isn't worth having.
(3) The simp isn't really doing anything to you, if anything he is taking a pain in the @ss chick off your back.
(4) You can either be the simp or the dude she cheats on him with.... those are your options.