Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Silent treatment ?

josesfeir

Banned
Reaction score
I've dated this girl, but I acted as a cold fish cutting conversations short, and apparently she is jealous of me dating other women. I haven't seen her for a month, she always reacted/responded to my IG stories, but when I tried to set a date she acted bitchy. She told me once "are you joking?", because I told her to talk to me only to go out, I asked her "what do you mean?" And she answered immediately that I was arrogant, and she didn't want to go out and I was acting like I had a girlfriend . After not hearing about her for a week, I called her on Tuesday and told her it was never my intention to make her feel like I didn't care about her. She was asleep and wasn't that receptive, but she asked me how I was, she talked to me a little about how she was, told me she had to hang out with a male friend, but she forgot, which jokingly I told her "you have a flirty friend", and she replied "he is just a friend", then threw some jokes that I was old (she's 20 I'm 27) and I responded "but you like older guys", she said yes. Then she told me that it wasn't a big deal, that wasn't bad being ****y, but she wanted to talk with me when she reached out, and then told me "I don't know what kind of women you have been dating, but I'm not like that", saying it wasn't a big deal. When I asked her "when are you free to get together?" she told me she only could go out on weekends, and that weekend (last week) she wanted to go out with her girl friends, so I told her to meet this weekend, so I set a definite date. Anyway, my gut tells me she's still angry at me, but I have doubt if I should call her again, since between the last call and the day of the day are 11 days.
Should I dig deeper in order to get her to talk to me or should I wait until the date, and risk she cancels ?
Ps: I unfollowed on IG. I tried to follow her back, but she declined my request twice, and now she is apparently giving me the silent tratment.

Last edited:

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Cool. Stay silent and move on to the next ****. No need to play these juvenile games. You ain't got time for that.

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd avoid this girl. She is trying to get you into her frame and chasing her and she seems like the type of girl who doesn't really want you but wants you to want her. Or she could be very suspicious that you're a player so she's going to be giving you a lot of tests like these (availability, flake, cold shoulder, etc). I wouldn't bother. Chasing her and trying to prove yourself to her will only turn her off. On the other hand, keeping distance obviously hasn't worked either, so it's just not there for you and this girl. Move on to greener pastures.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What is drawing you to this girl? She is trying to cuck you and getting upset that you're not cucking to her standards. Your reaction should be aversion.

She's seven years younger than you. Go NC and see if she even brings up the date the day of. Stand your ground. You are dating, so what if you're seeing other women? If she wants exclusivity she should bring it up in a sweet manner and see if you agree, not in a biitchy mean way like this. She should be working to qualify herself to you, not the other way around.

josesfeir

Banned
Reaction score
she could be very suspicious that you're a player so she's going to be giving you a lot of tests like these (availability, flake, cold shoulder, etc).
I think I agree with that, she might think "he's a player who wants to get into my pants"

josesfeir

Banned
Reaction score
Edit: I haven't seen her for more than a month, during that period she reached out to me, and happened what is told on the post.

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Quit wasting your time on her. She's not interested.
If a chick played that wishy-washy elusive game with me, I would get turned off instantly.
I would drop her from my life immediately without hesitation.

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You literally said "Don't talk to me unless it's about going out" with no context. Context as in: 'Hey I only have 5 texts per month so can you only reach out if it's urgent or if you want to meet up?'. Do you see how that makes you seem like an as*hole? Then do you see why she would be upset about that?

She hasn't done anything wrong. You were trying to be too cool and came off as a player. So she put her guard up.

Just wait until the date so you don't fvck anything else up. You don't need to chase her. Just go on the date and act as if nothing happened. Don't over pursue but it doesn't mean you need to cut her off.

I would address the comments about exclusivity if that's not what I was interested in. You can tell her that you're just looking for casual dating. Nothing wrong with that.

If it persists at a similar level after the date, next.

josesfeir

Banned
Reaction score
You literally said "Don't talk to me unless it's about going out" with no context. Context as in: 'Hey I only have 5 texts per month so can you only reach out if it's urgent or if you want to meet up?'. Do you see how that makes you seem like an as*hole? Then do you see why she would be upset about that?

She hasn't done anything wrong. You were trying to be too cool and came off as a player. So she put her guard up.

Just wait until the date so you don't fvck anything else up. You don't need to chase her. Just go on the date and act as if nothing happened. Don't over pursue but it doesn't mean you need to cut her off.

I would address the comments about exclusivity if that's not what I was interested in. You can tell her that you're just looking for casual dating. Nothing wrong with that.

If it persists at a similar level after the date, next.
You, my man, nailed it! I realized that I acted as a player, so let's see what happens. She will test the shvt out of me, but I'm getting prepared. Everything that happens from now on, will be learning. Thank you very much, bro.