Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Signs Your Woman is Cheating....

bmp2cpm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm cleaning out a bunch of old paperwork from my first marriage to make some room.

I came across a bunch of receipts from when my first wife was having an affair. I wondered if I would find any warning signs that I missed at the time. Here's the first receipt I found. LOL!!!
  • This receipt is several weeks after the affair started and one week before she confessed an affair with her co-worker.
  • I foolishly assumed she had been in agony for weeks with the guilt and then confessed.I was idiot back then.
  • After looking at the receipt, I can see she was very much intent on continuing the affair. Co-worker broke it off and she immediately decided to confess and work on the marriage.
  • My life was completely messed up back then. Thank God I found this site!!! Just sharing in case this helps someone someday.

Attachments

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get rid of that shyte. No need to hold on to souvenirs out of hell made by the devil.

But I get it. Getting cheated on unfortunately happens to most of us at some point. Imo some men even need it to take the red pill.

I can write a novel about this topic. Let me just say that cheating never happens out of the blue. The problem oftentimes is that we (think we) can't just walk away IMMEDIATELY. Lets say your wife denies you sex for a extended period of time. Or anything suspicious for that matter. It's difficult to just leave, even though it is already clear something suspicious is going on.

I always say that everything that happens after you decide to ignore the (obvisous and less obvious) first sign doesn't even matter. It doesn't matter who seduced who and qhere what happened ect . And the more you dive in to it the uglier it gets. Hence my advice to take this at face value, and throw that shyte away.

Glad you found this place though. That was yet another harsh lesson of life that we all have to learn unfortunately.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Hindsight is always 20/20, like the man said either delete all that crap or put it in cold storage, no need to look at it ever again.

M

member160292

Yup! Crazy how she accidentally left the receipt for you to find. Women that are looking for the next thing will always try to impress their new man. Be it relationship potential or affair, they will try to look sexy. It’s common sense, but always good to keep it fresh on your mind.

On the other side of things, you can get a girl to do whatever you want when they see you as the next branch. Keep the pedal to the metal and have a blast with them

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reminds me of my ex, she was spending $600/month at Victoria's Secret while she was cheating on me. I certainly didn't see most of it and didn't figure it out until I started going thru credit card statements. A man should always keep an eye on the finances. Never give your wife/gf free reign to be 100% in charge of the money and bills.

The greatest thing my exwife ever taught me and all the others that caused me grief is this:

You will get thru it. Life will go on. You'll eventually get to a point that you are more content and things don't bother you like they once did.

Last edited:

kookdekoo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Speaking from experience:
1. Stopped initiating sex. While it happened, acted dead.
2. Wouldn't allow me to caress her *****.
3. Wouldn't touch my ****.
4. Turn her head away while I tried to kiss her long and deep....
5. Didn't linger in bed after sex. Went to the bathroom immediately for a shower.
Some crazy psychology at work I guess...discovered her cheating within three months of noticing all the above....

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Bmp2cpm,
Oh mate,feel for you,but raking over old sores does no one any good...In my last marriage
it was two years before one of my daughters told me the Mother had been part of a manage-a-trois with a couple of Old Dykes living just around the corner...I was crankier than a cut Snake,satisfied my anger by popping around late one night and letting down a couple of tyres on both Cars parked in their driveway,then when they settled down a month later I did the same again...Childish?...Yeah,but very satisfying LOL.