Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Signs of High Interest

RU18QT?

Don Juan
Reaction score
If a girl walks around your questions/comments about your relationship and sex by not giving you direct answers or acting confused is that a sign of low interest or high interest?

Personally I'd think if a girl is not interested in either with you she'd basically straight out tell you or make it very clear to you that its not in the cards. If she beets around the bush and doesn't show her true feelings its like she's trying to hide her attraction.

Example:
Me: how cute! i can tell you totally want me!
Her: what?
Me: haha are you confused?
Her: yes very!
Me: I am not confusing i am simple, simply amazing that is... what are u confused about?
Her: well i already knew that...
Me: haha whatever i am going to run, i'll call you monday after work and we'll hang out.
Her: Ok sounds great :)

polux

Reaction score
hi jack what about this:

a girl i know was on the first row of a bleacher and i was seated the second row( she came and seated exactly below me) she leant her back slightly on my knees and she never moved to stop this happening so i could feel her back touching my knees, i was talking with a dude next to me and all the sudden she jumped into the conversation while she still was leaning her back on my knees.
recently i was seated in a long bench(like you find in a church) and a i stretched my arms and she brushed slightly my hand until i could feel my hand touching her arm. . is this girl trying something, she s introvert and we spoke little, any clue? is she interested

she peeks at me but very serious

tsmith2334

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pook said:
-Interrogation (Yes, interrogation. A girl may like you but are unsure that you like them (Girls fear rejection more then us guys. Remember this!). They'll get their friends to scout out the truth. You'll be asked by her friend(s) "Do you like anyone here?" or "What is your ideal woman?" What you answer will be reported back to her. Usually the girls that employ this devious reconaissance tactic that even the CIA would be proud of are the more shy type.

But I've noticed that the higher the interest a girl has, the more shy she becomes [around you]).
What if the girl asks you directly? For instance "So, how are the ladies treating you?" etc.

It seems to me like that would indicate a level of interest, but this is implying that it wouldn't?

SpartanWarrior77

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
High Interest signs are generally not reliable.

Women have too many emotions going at the same time. They are happy right now, then unhappy five minutes from now.

A woman could appear happy, when, in fact, she is faking it so she doesn't lose you.

LOW interest signs are generally more reliable.

A woman SAYS she loves you but doesn't want sex that often. Which are you going to believe?
The LOVE statement, or the NO SEX info?

I go with the negative. Negative signs are much more reliable.

Anti-Dump says: It it's NEGATIVE, it's probably true. But keep it to yourself until you collect more evidence.

AD
I think that this is very sound wisdom.

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She desperately tries to show you her pvssy tats.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some first hand examples I've seen:
Offers to cook you dinner
Goes to the bathroom and returns with makeup touched up, Hair let down.
Approaches you first and asks if you are single.
"OMG I thought you would never ask...."when you ask her to dance.
Volunteers her phone number without you asking.
Knows who you are before you introduce yourself.
Seeks you out in a crowd.
Initiates Kino

Aristippus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some signs of high interest.
1) She engages in girlfriend type behaviors even if you haven't been on a date. (ex. She straightens your shirt or shirt collar. She gets physically close to you a lot during conversation. She puts her hand on your chest or on your waist during conversation. She calls you some sort of pet name or uses a term of endearment in combination with the above mentioned behaviors <calling you "sweetie" or "honey" while patting your chest> .

Lots of women use words like honey when speaking with people in general so that alone means nothing. Combined with the above behaviors has more meaning.

2) Stroking the stem of a wine glass while making continuous eye contact with you.

3) "Accidentally" bumping or brushing against you in a non-crowded situation.

4) Walking by and bumping or brushing her breasts or buttocks against you when she has room to pass by you.

5) Looking for you a lot or following you around like a puppy or lost kitten.

6) Telling you you're handsome or good-looking.

7) Asking you to come over to her place to visit her alone. (Could be a sign of friendship or of romantic interest. Combined with the behaviors listed above more likely a sign of romantic interest).

8) Telling you sexual stories that go into great detail. Or speaking of a past sexual experience she had but in a lot of detail.

9) Giving her number to you without you asking after you've given her your number.

10) Doing a telephone gesture next to her head and either saying or mouthing the words "Call me." after giving you her number.

Aristippus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
11) Sprinkling in sexual innuendo during your conversation.

12) Comparing you directly or indirectly to a character from a movie that is sexually attractive to women or good-looking. (Comparing you to James Dean or calling you Don Juan or Cassanova. Or comparing you to some actor she likes.)

13) If she is wearing an unbuttoned sweater over a shirt and flashes the sweater open while pushing her breasts forward and making heavy eye contact. So you're seeing the tighter shirt over her breasts instead of the sweater covering them. Sometimes women will "flash" you their breasts. This would be a signal if combined with the other behaviors I've mentioned.

14) Smiling while you run your fingers through her hair and then inching closer to you.

15) Making imaginary future plans with you or indirectly inviting you to do something with her in the future. "I went with my friend to such and such a place. I think you would like it. We should go there.".

16) Indirect statement directed at you. While making heavy contact with you and standing in your personal space " I wish SOMEONE would grab me."

Aristippus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These signals are not necessarily guarantees but if you see many of them combined together the probability of her being interested on some level is much higher than if you don't see any of these signals at all. Just one or two of these behaviors alone means little. It's when many signals are combined and repeated that the chances of her being interested are higher.

With women as with everything in life nothing is 100% guaranteed. We're just dealing with probabilities and not absolutes. But these signals are a good start.

M

member160292

On dates, she goes along with everything you suggest. You’re the captain of the relationship.

The movement into you is a huge indicator when you try to escalate.

Ive been saying this for years, but a quick test is to give her a high five then shift it a bit and give her an ever so slight grasp when your fingers are interlocked. If she reciprocates…that’s the clearest signal you will ever get

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On the 1st date, she doesn't say she wants to go home because she's tired or whatever reasons she could come up with. Which just happened to me tonight.

MtmVaott

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I side with AD's advice, screen for low interest. If she's incompliant or unenthusiastic (even only once), take it as a message and leave.
The woman will show her interest to make you react a certain way, it may not be in your favor. Most harmless negative examples are if she's just polite or is too insecure to reject you and sends signs of high interest combined with signs of low interest.
So do what you want anyway, don't make yourself a fool, and leave on the first breeze of low interest.

I picked up some mentioned signs, these are signs of emotions, so they are more reliable:

- puppy look (dilated pupils):
...she literally submits to you. You can lead and do what you want with her
- glowing, beaming, smiling, ecxited face for a long time when she sees you:
...she is literally flooded with 'love hormones' in that moment, so she has feelings for you.
- and the 'lusting look':
...she's aroused and aroused only. She wants sex for the pleasure without secondary intentions (like a future relationship)

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's always been fairly easy to see who has high interest.

I found with time, that i wanted the challenge and went after women even if they didn't initially show high interest.