Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Signs of High Interest

MackJr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another very reliable sign of high interest...the girl acts very nervous...gets flustered and stuttery and/or attempts to avoid eye contact with you altogether.
If that's true, it confuses me about one girl I dealt with earlier this year. She wasn't giving me good eye contact and so I interpreted it as a anxiety or nerdiness. Nerds don't look at you when they speak, they move their eyes to think about what they want to say, and this girl was a genius, so extra nerd factor.

When I was around her physically, she'd show the sexual tension/anxiety behaviors, but she was afraid to go forward in a relationship, from a prior relationship. Would an exceptionally high interest level empower a woman to overcome baggage from prior relationships?

MoMurda

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by roadwarrior
Women in general can exhibit many signs of high interest...smiling, eye contact, touching, accepting dates, etc. Probably, in most cases the woman is being genuine and actually does have high interest level.

However, lots of women today have become increasingly adept at faking high interest. Why? A few do it just to be cruel. Most, on the other hand do it because they love the attention and the boost it gives them to their self-esteem.

Gaze into a woman's eyes. If she can hold your gaze for let's say 10 seconds or longer, if her face is totally beaming, and if you see her pupils dilate right in front of you, there is not doubt. This woman has a very high interest level. When we see something or someone we like, our pupils tend to dilate. The more they do, the bigger the attraction. No one can fake this.

Another very reliable sign of high interest...the girl acts very nervous...gets flustered and stuttery and/or attempts to avoid eye contact with you altogether. Faking nervousness is very difficult to do.
More than likely, any woman who exhibits these signs has an extremely high interest level and quite probably is in love with you. She is trying to hide her true feelings by attempting to fake DISINTEREST. Guys tend to do the same thing with girls they are really interested(in love) with.

Think about it...Isn't it true than the more we like a particular girl, the more difficult it becomes to approach her and talk to her. Girls are the same way.
]this thread touches upon some excellent points. But why is that the case alot of time wit chics. When u first mneet them, u don't like them so you are indifferent. or u have sum attractin but everything u say n do comes out so naturally. But it seems when u come to really like them, it gets harder to talk to them or express your self to them or if ur like me you can't help but be physical or affectionate. Life SUX ballz and it likes salt.

golf299

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i just stumbled across this thread. while four years old, it is a prime example of the quality that has since been lost on this site...unfortunate really.

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When they start giving me a hand job during science class, that's a sign of high interest. I guess you could argue it either way, though:rolleyes:

tactic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha

This thread is good

MikeYikes122

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by tweeder
John you have made an excellent point that is often overlooked on this site. I'm glad you brought it up. Alot of information on this site says good eye contact and a smile from a girl indicates high interest. While this is true, it is not the case with a lot of girls.

Many girls are shy around guys that are very attractive. They avoid eye contact because they feel shy and don't want to seem to obvious that she likes you. This was a problem that I struggled with for quite some time before figuring it out. If you see a girl that appears to be intentionally looking down, then this could be a good sign. Now 9's and 10's usually don't have a problem with this, 7's and 8's can often times be intimidated in the presence of a really "hot" guy.

This really sucks because it can crush an attractive guys sef esteem. He knows he's good looking; hell his female friends tell him all the time. So why aren't girls making eye contact with him when he passes in the hall? I think it's imortant for guys to realize that lack of eye contact can sometimes mean she's interested too. So don't get discouraged like I did for so long. This just re-emphasizes the importance of going and talking to a girl to judge her interest for sure.
I have been looking at and occassionally posting on this board for almost two years now, and this is probably the realest thing that I've ever heard anyone say. For me it is atleast.

This phenomenon still gets me sometimes. I remember when I was like a junior in high school and still maturing chicks would honk at me when I was outside pushing carts in at my work. This was like a frickin daily occurence for me. Four years later I'm taller, muscular, more mature, better dressed, like +5 in every category, and I never get these anymore. It used to really kill confidence too. It's like I'm hot for usually 1 to 4 days where every girl and their mom checks me out, but after this a parallel period of no-looks and zero signs of interest or anything follows. It took me so damn long to get over this and realize that with improvement in attractiveness it's whole lot easier to get your foot in the door with girls, but the welcome mat isn't always their. Haha someone quote me on that because it took me a while to think of.

theplayer007

Reaction score
Where is the post to Low Interest Signs? I tried the search but its not working for me

TheRock

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is all crazy and too much to remember .If you talk to a girl and she talks to you in a friendly manor she is interested .If she gives you one word answers she is not . To expand on her initial interest this is where your inner game comes into play .This is what is important. period

TesuqueRed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Anti-Dump
High Interest signs are generally not reliable.

Women have too many emotions going at the same time. They are happy right now, then unhappy five minutes from now.

A woman could appear happy, when, in fact, she is faking it so she doesn't lose you.

LOW interest signs are generally more reliable.

A woman SAYS she loves you but doesn't want sex that often. Which are you going to believe?
The LOVE statement, or the NO SEX info?

I go with the negative. Negative signs are much more reliable.

Anti-Dump says: It it's NEGATIVE, it's probably true. But keep it to yourself until you collect more evidence.

AD
Now this is an enlightening post. I'll bump it. It's been 4 years since then -- thoughts anyone? These are words of one whose been thru the dating wars..

For me, the positive signs are high-octane fueled and are, by definition, unstable. Negative signs are more relialbe as a base and as a defaut with all the "romanticism" stripped away. Catch her on a bad day and see what you have--mostly we deny it or make excuses, but we know something all the same from that moment--just if we admit to it.

Curious--whatever happened to AD?

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AD left because

people started flaming him to a crisp (Devlar). He was only here less than a year I believe and he left but his mark on sosuave has been great. I am a follower of AD also:)

smokez01

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was interrogated a few weeks ago, but not knowing wel enough i didnt mess around with them, they kept asking what i thought of their asses and stuff,

blah! how often does that chance happen

they played me like a flute

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my experience there are only a few factors that indicate high interest. In order from highest first.

"Bedroom Eyes or Dinner Bowl look" - should be obvious guys, i once had a girl chase me into a bathroom and look at me that way... biggest giveaway i've seen in awhile.

Touching you - this is when laughing most of the time. Also hitting you playfully.

Laughing at your NOT so funny comments. You say something borderline funny, and she is rolling on the floor... you say something not very funny and she still laughs.

Squeezes your hand back when you squeeze hers.

Asks YOU questions. Not to be mistaken with her just answering. She MUST be asking you questions for this to count.

And, of course, bluntly staring at you as she walks by, and saying "I want to fvck him" in front of all her friends counts as well.

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
Ok, heres my 52 cents.

1. Eye contact is important. They will look at you in the eye, and smile, basically stare at you, the eyes dont lie, baby, just like Tony Montana once said. But it is more than just eye contact. Attention Wh0res know this works, so they use eye contact a lot.

2. Good conversation should come really easy. If she is into you, you two can spend a lot of time talking about nothing, or silly things. The shirt you are wearing, tatts. your t-shirt- your watch, be it Rolex or Timex, the weather, hobbies, or sexual positions. With Attention Wh0res, they will start talking about themselves. An interested woman wants to know all about you.

3. Kino. Human touch. A woman who is into you will put her hands on you, and not mind when you put your hands on her. Kissing seems to come easier. And the dancing can be HOTT. Attention Wh0res seem a bit uncomfortable when a male they are desperatley trying to sucker out of drinks/favors starts taking physical liberies with them. A real interested woman with some liquor in her, if she isnt afraid of public affection, will basically fukk you in public, and doesnt care who sees. My kind of woman.

4. And finally, an interested woman will want your time ONE on ONE, not in a group setting or with the girlfriends around. They want to get you to a place with a bed, so you can have your wicked way with them.

5. Other intangibles. They will CALL YOU, they will text message YOU they will want to get together WITH YOU. They will "next" other interested males, in order to allow you to enter their body cavities with your penis.

midnight

Don Juan
Reaction score
now I just got through dating this girl who shot me a note through a picture site and we went on a couple dates. They were both like 6-7 hours of time we hung out. She acted very nervous yet told me she was very comfortable and wanted to get to know me better. Every time I'd kiss her she was sort of shaky and it seemed like she wasn't into it. I know for sure at one point she liked me a lot but I we stopped seeing each other. What women are really thinking is a mystery.

NHY

Don Juan
Reaction score
Another possible sign of high interest;

- The woman is offering to buy YOU drinks ( Yes, it DOES happen, and it happened to me )

insidious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NHY said:
Another possible sign of high interest;

- The woman is offering to buy YOU drinks ( Yes, it DOES happen, and it happened to me )
Few weeks ago, local restaurant, I sat down to a beer, nachos arrived - chick comes up from behind me, grinds her tyts into my shoulder and asks for nachos.

High interest? FK yes. Was I prepared or primed? FK no. I mangled an obvious come-on, even if she was drunk :cool:

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
after you have been dating for a while. If she calls you six times or more per day.

Happened to me for nine months straight.

comic_relief

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bump.

I am a very touchy-feely type of person and one thing that I found is:

- if you put your arm around her sholder and she nuzzles her face deeper into you, then you got a high interest girl on your hand.

- tries to constantly be around you

- keeps talking about how great you are and says, "If only you were single..." (happens to me all the time and yes she is high interest because this is the same girl that wants me to take her virginity)

- Pulls the "drapes the arm around the shoulder" while you are watching a movie (same girl as the last example pulled it on me)

Ah, if only I was single. She would be one of the easiest lays that I have ever had.

comic_relief