Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Signs of High Interest

Pook

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We talk about signs of LOW INTEREST often. But what about the signs of high interest? The reason why I'm asking is that I've already mistakenly thought a girl (who had high interest) had low interest by misinterpreting a high interest sign. After all, unlike most chumps (ie nice guys) we look for low interest signs so we know when to EJECT and not get used.

So what are the high interest signs?

I'm aware of the body language signs (staring at you, twirling her hair, face turning red, etc.). But what are the BEHAVIOUR signs?

Here's some that I've seen:

-Proximity (They may be intimidated by you but will stay near you. The way their body facing will usually be towards you.)

-Clothes change (They will wear tighter tops and better looking clothes. They will wear more make-up and try to impress you)

-Humor (I wonder if girls with high interest treat us the way how THEY want to be treated. A girl with high interest will come up to you and try to make you laugh with a joke or something. They'll start to be really playful around you.)

-Touching (Some girls will have such a high interest that they'll be scared to touch you. Other girls are well practiced at the Art of Flirting and will use touching easily. If a girl is touching you, and you know she doesn't do that normally, you can bet she's interested.)

-Interrogation (Yes, interrogation. A girl may like you but are unsure that you like them (Girls fear rejection more then us guys. Remember this!). They'll get their friends to scout out the truth. You'll be asked by her friend(s) "Do you like anyone here?" or "What is your ideal woman?" What you answer will be reported back to her. Usually the girls that employ this devious reconaissance tactic that even the CIA would be proud of are the more shy type.

But I've noticed that the higher the interest a girl has, the more shy she becomes [around you]).

-Energy (This is the utmost biggest sign of all. High interest girls are full of energy being around *you*. They will have the 'doggy-bowl' grin plastered on their faces. Their voices will be higher pitched and more quickly spoken. I've seen some so excited that they literally run around in circles like a female dog in heat.)

Some of you will say, "Pook, why are you even looking for high interest BEFORE you ask her out? You're wasting time." Perhaps. If I see a girl I like, I ask for her number anyway. But I'm more likely to ask out a girl who shows high interest, BECAUSE SHE WON'T PLAY GAMES WITH ME. In the long run, it could save me time and money by not going out with LOW INTEREST LOSERS. Anyways, I think signs of high interest has a place.

I want to know if the other Don Juans out there have experienced other forms of high interest. If so, what were these other signs?

Thanks in advance!

------------------
Pook
"As you think, you shall become."

jester1x

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, the only way to confirm the high interest level of a woman is her saying "yes" to a date, then actually following through with it. Then, the high interest level is again confirmed when she says "yes" to a second date. If you think she may be interested, just be blunt and ask her out. You may try to read into sh!t
so much that the once high interest level is now low and past the point of no return. If you don't make a move, she'll move on!

------------------
Fooled(Jester) one(1) time(X) too many!

A Turtle Name Adrian

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That's a good question. A question I would correctly like to know myself. But I would assume:

her seeing you as a mystery. she know's nothing about you. but she's known you for awhile. she's either asking question's about you TO YOU or asking other people.

you being the center of attention in group's & her smiling & laughing with you. you're leading the pack (the group). she's asking for your permission.

willing to open up a shy girl. show her it's alright to be naughty. or it's o.k. to have a little fun. a shy girl respond's to you period.

you ignoring her but in the corner of your eye, you notice her peeping you out. she goes out her way to make you notice her. she crosses your path, period.

long eye contact, period. unless they're looking at you as their prey.

her complimenting the way you dress, your smile, your teeth, your physique, your brilliance, etc.

she let's you see her in provocative clothing. she want's you to notice her.

you cross her path & you notice she checking you out. or she passes you & she keep's turning her head back checking you out.

she knows you have money & a nice car.

-Adrian-

BigBadJon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just don't confuse a little jealousy or cattiness with high interest.

My female friends constantly grill me about who I go out with "did you go out with guys or girls?". It's just their self consciousness and need to be the center of attention.

Signs of high interest:

10 phone calls a day.

Her willingness to rearrange her schedule for you.

Her enthusiasm and vocal tone. How excited is she to see or hear from you?

Eyes. How does she look at you? Do her pupils dilate?

References to seeing you in the future. "We should go jetskiing sometime!"

References to wanting to help you do things. Offering to get you a good deal at the store she works in, offering to give up her day off to help you pick out a tux for a wedding....etc.

Giving you little gifts. The last girl I dated I met playing darts. I was running low on dart tips, so she brought me some she had at her house next time we went out.

Offering ideas on something you talked with her about that she normally would have no interest in. My biz partner is involved with a girl(sex buddy). When she called him one day saying that she had seen some investment ideas that she thought he might be interested in, I knew right away this girl was planning her future with him regardless of what he wants from the relationship.

And on and on and on....

I don't think it is nearly as important to spot signs of high interest as it is to weed out the low interest and not be fooled by false signs of interest.

[This message has been edited by BigBadJon (edited 10-28-2000).]

SuperM

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If a friend of yours lets you massage her whole body, could it be that she just wants attention and that she isn't interested in you?

jester1x

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, she could just want attention and has no real interest in you.
However, did you try anything while massaging her? That'll give you the true answer. She may have been hoping that you would take it farther than just massage. The real question is did you want it to go farther than a massage? Sometimes, you just have to be aggressive if the situation present itself.

------------------
Fooled(Jester) one(1) time(x) too many!

SuperM

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well once I kissed her on the neck. And another time I touched her tits and I was massaging her ass and it looked like she wanted me to keep going. I would have kept on going, but some friends were around and they would have noticed.

Anti-Dump

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
High Interest signs are generally not reliable.

Women have too many emotions going at the same time. They are happy right now, then unhappy five minutes from now.

A woman could appear happy, when, in fact, she is faking it so she doesn't lose you.

LOW interest signs are generally more reliable.

A woman SAYS she loves you but doesn't want sex that often. Which are you going to believe?
The LOVE statement, or the NO SEX info?

I go with the negative. Negative signs are much more reliable.

Anti-Dump says: It it's NEGATIVE, it's probably true. But keep it to yourself until you collect more evidence.

AD

Neophyte

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bump

roadwarrior

Don Juan
Reaction score
Women in general can exhibit many signs of high interest...smiling, eye contact, touching, accepting dates, etc. Probably, in most cases the woman is being genuine and actually does have high interest level.

However, lots of women today have become increasingly adept at faking high interest. Why? A few do it just to be cruel. Most, on the other hand do it because they love the attention and the boost it gives them to their self-esteem.

Gaze into a woman's eyes. If she can hold your gaze for let's say 10 seconds or longer, if her face is totally beaming, and if you see her pupils dilate right in front of you, there is not doubt. This woman has a very high interest level. When we see something or someone we like, our pupils tend to dilate. The more they do, the bigger the attraction. No one can fake this.

Another very reliable sign of high interest...the girl acts very nervous...gets flustered and stuttery and/or attempts to avoid eye contact with you altogether. Faking nervousness is very difficult to do.
More than likely, any woman who exhibits these signs has an extremely high interest level and quite probably is in love with you. She is trying to hide her true feelings by attempting to fake DISINTEREST. Guys tend to do the same thing with girls they are really interested(in love) with.

Think about it...Isn't it true than the more we like a particular girl, the more difficult it becomes to approach her and talk to her. Girls are the same way.

IntermediateDonJuaner

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a question here. Why do we tend to look out for low-interest signs rather than looking for a high-interest sings? I do not understand.

There is one more thing that I need to know is how are we going to check whether a woman's eye pupil dilate or not?. It is totally impossible to go in front of her face with a torch-light examining her eyes like what doctors do. So how are you going to see and check whether her eyes dilate or not?

I do not think the answers given previously by other DJ's might help Pook. Pls clarify.

Have a nice day!

DJ Monk

Don Juan
Reaction score
In response to checking for pupil dilation, it is sometimes hard to observe the pupil in people w/ darker colored eyes, but it is still possible (they do have pupils, of course). On the other hand, if they have lighter eyes (blue or green), the pupils are more easy to see and the dilation becomes more obvious.

From my experience, I do believe it is a reliable way of determining interest level. However, one has to be careful that the interest level is not caused by some other stimuli.

For example, you may be talking w/ a lady and hit upon a topic that she's interested in or excited about. Her pupils may dilate as she talks energetically about that topic. But this has nothing to do w/ her inteest level in you as a romantic partner. It just tells you that you hit on a topic of interest and that you may be establishing good rapport. This is good of course.

Another thing I would like to mention is that under certain conditions, let's say in a dimly lit room, the pupils will naturally dilate so it will appear bigger than normal. Do not confuse this for high interest level. Her pupils are dilating to capture more light so she can see in the dim lighting. On the other hand, if you're talking w/ a lady and she's facing the sun while you have your back to it, her pupil size will appear small to you. This is of course due to the strong sunlight and her pupils are adjusting to it. This doesn't mean she doesn't like you.

So, what I'm getting at with this point is to be aware of other stimuli which may trigger changes in the size of the pupil. Be aware of these so you can better discern true high interest or low interest level in a lady or any other person for that matter.

DJ Monk

MrSassyPants

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me assure you, if a girl lets you massage her body and touch her tits...

She's interested. Girls aren't stupid... they kinda know what we are like. Forget about the pupils... its scientifically true, but hard to check...

If a girl likes you, when you talk to her, she'll brush against you and not pull away. Girls play the same games we do...

If a girls letting you massage her and touch her chest isn't enough of a sign, what is?

john

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i agree with many of these responses. such as: girls getting shyer as their interest level in a guy gets higher. they start to fake disinterest also.
because she pretends to not be interested by not making eye contact etc. but it's because she looks nervous. but then when im doing something many times out of the corner of my eye i can see her watching me when she thinks i cant see her.
but if we both are nervous, that'll make for some weird conversation.

tweeder

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
John you have made an excellent point that is often overlooked on this site. I'm glad you brought it up. Alot of information on this site says good eye contact and a smile from a girl indicates high interest. While this is true, it is not the case with a lot of girls.

Many girls are shy around guys that are very attractive. They avoid eye contact because they feel shy and don't want to seem to obvious that she likes you. This was a problem that I struggled with for quite some time before figuring it out. If you see a girl that appears to be intentionally looking down, then this could be a good sign. Now 9's and 10's usually don't have a problem with this, 7's and 8's can often times be intimidated in the presence of a really "hot" guy.

This really sucks because it can crush an attractive guys sef esteem. He knows he's good looking; hell his female friends tell him all the time. So why aren't girls making eye contact with him when he passes in the hall? I think it's imortant for guys to realize that lack of eye contact can sometimes mean she's interested too. So don't get discouraged like I did for so long. This just re-emphasizes the importance of going and talking to a girl to judge her interest for sure.

Big N

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for that one Tweeder.

I had been trying to figure out why I could get eye contact from a lot of girls on one night, and then go out the next night and not be able to catch any of them looking at me. I know that Im fairly attractive, so I was wondering what the hell was up.