Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Signals from Uni girls

SamMalone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm at university right now, overcoming my AFC style for about a year now, but I'm still don't see "signals" from girls my age (19-21). I have got the standard eye contact/smile thing from women in their mid-20s, which have turned out moderatly well, but that's it. Are girls my age too shy to give the signals or what?

(BTW, I'm talking about a "Come approach me" signal, before we have introduced ourselves)

suikeisuru

Don Juan
Reaction score
I notice the same thing on campus and sometimes you just are going to have to do a truly cold approach if they don't look at you at all. It's better than entirely not approaching and wishing you had. Worse comes to worse, you get rejected.

Don_Marko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That's not true...
Ask yourself: what do I have that distiguishes me from the rest of male population of the school. A guy who is really good looking, buff, sports star... whatever, I'd bet the house that he gets them.

So the problem isn't the nervous women, but rather generic men.
Some guys will wear all kinds of funky shyt just for that purpose: to stand out from the crowd, which will cause intrigue which leads to IOI. That's just one way though.... besides you don't need a signal to approach in order to seduce a girl