You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Because many girls are just incapable of saying no, for whatever reason. So they take the easy way out by flaking on the date. It happens - teenage girls are particularly bad about this. Get used to it, and don't let it get you down, because it happens to everybody - learn from your mistakes and move on. You got stood up - didn't cost you any money, didn't hurt you physically. The only way it can impact you at all is if you let it mess with your mind... So don't.Originally posted by vash5052
I read alot of stuff on this site about girls blowing off people. i just want to know why do they even bother to give out their number or pretend to be interested in you ? why dont they say no right when you ask them for their number and leave it at that?