"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Sigh...I guess I'm her boyfriend? I think I screwed up here.

8ball

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 5, 2002
Messages
168
Reaction score
1
Location
USA
Had a date.

Went good. She spent the night & I did her. We stayed up all night having s*x, joking, laughing, and cuddling.

Sooooooo...next day..

Get email saying that she's not normally that easy :rolleyes: , usually takes months etc..and wants to know if her 'boyfriend' ( meaning me ) can come look at her car.

Then another email and another mention of the fact that I'm her boyfriend.

Hmmm..Well, I dig this woman..she's VERY cool. I like her style and wouldn't mind having her around for a while.

>>Here is where I think I screwed up.<<

Not only in email, but also on phone, I'm getting major hints that she wants me to know that she considers me her boyfriend. ( And by 'boyfriend' I take that to mean 'exclusive relationship )

So..I don't really feel like playing games..so I reply to one of her emails and say something to the effect..'Hey..If you wanna consider us a couple.it's cool. '

Ugh..Was that a bad move? No challenge? Did I lay down too easy?

Or, after you had s*x w/ the woman..is this OK? ( In small doses. )

What's the play here?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Walden

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2003
Messages
1,333
Reaction score
5
Location
New Zealand
Dude, relax.

It sounds like you're making a masive deal outta nothing here.
 

T.T. Boy

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 10, 2003
Messages
237
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
Long Island, NY: More Mexicans than Tijuana!
Do whatever you want. If you already boned her and she called you her boyfriend, you can get away with quite a bit.
 

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
Dude who cares, its not like you cant leave her whenever you want. Be a couple, be exclusive. When she gets boring, leave.
 

Lone_raider

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 15, 2002
Messages
255
Reaction score
0
Location
North East, USA
Hey at this point you've won. Do whatever you want, you've got a girlfriend if you want one, if not as the others said, just leave.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top