Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

sif this would work in real life. movies are bullsh|t.

Tails

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
anyone seen the movie mo' money? staring damon wayans, his brother and stacey dash?

well get this right, him and his bro are a couple of con artists. one day they are trying to make cash on the side of the road, busy place mind you, damon wayans character is selling kids books right. this fine gal (stacey dash) comes along and wants to buy one, so he's thinkin', god dayem! he wants her right.

so anyway, she starts making her way to work and what does this crazy fuker damon do? he follows her trying to chat her up (mind you he knows his stuff, C+F, etc), but he follows her all the way to work, asking her out on a date. wtf? isn't this stalking?
and she's like, "hehe" *giggle giggle*

so anyway, she walks off and goes to work, so he heads back like "dayem :( "

so he see's a "wanted" poster in the admin area and applies for it. (the place she works).

he get's the job, then he's working where she works soon. he starts pulling more moves. she's already got a boyfriend, who she doesn't really like anymore and soon dumps him. she see's how funny and happy damon's character is. he makes her laugh alot (good stuff).

but, isn't this like a little desperate? i don't see how he ends up getting the girl in the end. he was being desperate, he was practically stalking her.

is this bullsh|t or what? i don't think that'd work. lol.

Knicknack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it's a ficticious movie. just laugh and don't try to understand it. if he did all that BS in real life she'd probably have a restraining order against him...

Paradox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AFC's get away with this kind of stuff all of the time.

I'm sure somewhere in the world that this is a true story for someone.

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Movies should all be taken completely seriously.

Crank_It_Up

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
and let's not stray from the almighty dj bible, it is absolutely the only way to get a girl, nothing else could possibly work, never think for yourself and actually try to understand your target, just blindly follow the dj bible. The thought that the character in the movie was successful while not strictly following the dj bible will cause me to lose a lot of sleep tonight.