Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Side Action

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, you have no idea, seriously, no idea. I'm literally tired of trying, I mean, what's the f*cking point? No matter how nice I am, how good of a husband, father, provider that I am, it doesn't matter. It's not appreciated, respected, it's expected.

The last attempt I actually made was last year. She had been nagging the living sh*t out of me that I don't do enough around the house, you know, after working my a$$ off 60+ hours a week to build a successful business, I now have to come home and work around the house too. I mean, I still did stuff around the house but not as much as she was wanting.

So, I literally kept a log for around 4 months or so of every single thing I did. No up tick in sex, no up tick in respect, pretty much zip. She said at one point that she noticed I was doing more and when I brought up at another point all the stuff I was doing, she said I could have simply written it down but never did it. It was at that point, I f*cking gave up. Why bother when there's no more respect or sex?
Many times they knew they were reducing you to that point. Many times they also wanted to "knock your dyck in the dirt" with all their games and manipulation withholding sex.

U

user43770

always freaked out about diseases man, but I'd love a high end hooker. I hate condoms for the most part too but I suppose you'd be stupid to do otherwise.
You take the same risk when you have sex with any woman. Even your wife.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Dude, you have no idea, seriously, no idea. I'm literally tired of trying, I mean, what's the f*cking point? No matter how nice I am, how good of a husband, father, provider that I am, it doesn't matter. It's not appreciated, respected, it's expected.

The last attempt I actually made was last year. She had been nagging the living sh*t out of me that I don't do enough around the house, you know, after working my a$$ off 60+ hours a week to build a successful business, I now have to come home and work around the house too. I mean, I still did stuff around the house but not as much as she was wanting.

So, I literally kept a log for around 4 months or so of every single thing I did. No up tick in sex, no up tick in respect, pretty much zip. She said at one point that she noticed I was doing more and when I brought up at another point all the stuff I was doing, she said I could have simply written it down but never did it. It was at that point, I f*cking gave up. Why bother when there's no more respect or sex?
No matter how much you do. No matter how hard you work. They will never be happy. But of course that’s a manipulation to keep you hustling like a good slave. I’m not picking on your wife or anyone’s wife. In truth I am only pointing out what you already know to be true.

I have to battle some of these nerds sometimes but men like you have a chance. Some of these guys have zero chance. You can observe and think. I have no doubt you are a hard working man with talents. I will not judge your actions.

You see things. That is a sign of sanity.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Many times they knew they were reducing you to that point. Many times they also wanted to "knock your dyck in the dirt" with all their games and manipulation withholding sex.
It’s definitely a game. And yes, they are all like that. At least for arguments sake.

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No matter how much you do. No matter how hard you work. They will never be happy. But of course that’s a manipulation to keep you hustling like a good slave. I’m not picking on your wife or anyone’s wife. In truth I am only pointing out what you already know to be true.

I have to battle some of these nerds sometimes but men like you have a chance. Some of these guys have zero chance. You can observe and think. I have no doubt you are a hard working man with talents. I will not judge your actions.

I f*cked up, won't argue that point in any way. I'm simply trying to figure out a way to enjoy my life without blowing it up at this point. I don't see my enjoyment flowing through her all that much. She's a joy killer, an energy vampire. I need women that infuse me with energy but I don't want to get divorce raped to find them.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
I f*cked up, won't argue that point in any way. I'm simply trying to figure out a way to enjoy my life without blowing it up at this point. I don't see my enjoyment flowing through her all that much. She's a joy killer, an energy vampire. I need women that infuse me with energy but I don't want to get divorce raped to find them.
Here is a valuable secret that was hard for me to accept at one point in the past.
Some of these guys mistake this phenomenon as BPD, or psycho chick or whatever. It’s not true.
You already know where you went off the rails. But never forget that every action she has done belongs to her.
She will do ANYTHING to keep the slave in place. It’s an imperative for her. Anything.

U

user43770

See, you said a lot, but you didn't really say anything substantial. Keep it up, bud.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Take on a legit mistress. Prostitute wont do that for you. You need a woman who will love you.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
See, you said a lot, but you didn't really say anything substantial. Keep it up, bud.
You were never right once in this thread. But hey, you have a woman agreeing with you. You are quite the validated little guy.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
How does it feel to still be investing in the same women who don't know or care you exist.

If your feminine imperative is a fact your incessant posting about it is not only meaningless but powerless to do anything about it. As good as a man sent on his way pretending to take his zero value that was never wanted by women in the first place and still not going his own way as he'd like others to believe.

Keep failing hard.
Ah, a new member. Lol
There’s always room for more little fruits.

U

user43770

You were never right once in this thread. But hey, you have a woman agreeing with you. You are quite the validated little guy.
I'm not sure why your feelings are hurt over a women liking my post. You should be more concerned that I put you on blast as a fake

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought we agreed that a high-end prostie was his best course of action, based on his scenario.
I didnt. Itll degrade him to dig in his pocket for a bytch that didn't desire him. Somewhere in his life is a woman whod desire his c0ck.

U

user43770

I didnt. Itll degrade him to dig in his pocket for a bytch that didn't desire him. Somewhere in his life is a woman whod desire his c0ck.
It won't degrade him, as he's a male.

If he wants strange pvssy with no ulterior motives, then a high-end prostie is the way to go.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
I'm not sure why your feelings are hurt over a women liking my post. You should be more concerned that I put you on blast as a fake
You should be worried about that. Truly. Look at what you attacked. A solid truth about the feminine imperative and marriage. It’s pretty dangerous stuff. You’ve obviously never been married or weren’t married long enough to observe certain truths.

You’re a babe in the woods. A child. Mommy’s validation is so important to you that you will eventually marry a woman to get that same validation. Get hideously mangled and cry BPD like a little girl. You have pain and misery ahead of you. I would not wish it on an enemy. You have little or no hope of escaping it.

Remember, you asked for it.

U

user43770

You should be worried about that. Truly. Look at what you attacked. A solid truth about the feminine imperative and marriage. It’s pretty dangerous stuff. You’ve obviously never been married or weren’t married long enough to observe certain truths.

You’re a babe in the woods. A child. Mommy’s validation is so important to you that you will eventually marry a woman to get that same validation. Get hideously mangled and cry BPD like a little girl. You have pain and misery ahead of you. I would not wish it on an enemy. You have little or no hope of escaping it.

Remember, you asked for it.
Nah brah. Like I said, I learned the game 10 years ago on sosuave. I find your posts to be boring and repetitive. I wouldn't have responded if it wasn't for your smug attitude. Like your a genius or some sh1t.

Status
Not open for further replies.