Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Side Action

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jager

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It won't degrade him, as he's a male.

If he wants strange pvssy with no ulterior motives, then a high-end prostie is the way to go.
In the past hour or so you’ve inserted yourself into two posts where myself and EpicDays have posted our points of view. What’s your goal? What’s the purpose of your communication?

Go ahead. Say it out loud for the record.

U

user43770

In the past hour or so you’ve inserted yourself into two posts where myself and EpicDays have posted our points of view. What’s your goal? What’s the purpose of your communication?

Go ahead. Say it out loud for the record.
I've been pretty open about my motives, bud. I think you're full of sh1t.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Nah brah. Like I said, I learned the game 10 years ago on sosuave. I find your posts to be boring and repetitive. I wouldn't have responded if it wasn't for your smug attitude. Like your a genius or some sh1t.
And after learning game you're still posting pretty much in complain mode and conspiracy theories for 10 years on Sosuave.

How about for the next 1 year you post stories of ur conquest and how you did it so others might learn something useful?

If you can't do it for a year then try 1 month.

U

user43770

And after learning game you're still posting pretty much in complain mode and conspiracy theories for 10 years on Sosuave.

How about for the next 1 year you post stories of ur conquest and how you did it so others might learn something useful?

If you can't do it for a year then try 1 month.
Lol I obviously don't post much, otherwise your ass would probably be kept in check better. Guru doomed you. That was a pleasure to read.

GFella

Banned
Reaction score
You should be worried about that. Truly. Look at what you attacked. A solid truth about the feminine imperative and marriage. It’s pretty dangerous stuff. You’ve obviously never been married or weren’t married long enough to observe certain truths.

You’re a babe in the woods. A child. Mommy’s validation is so important to you that you will eventually marry a woman to get that same validation. Get hideously mangled and cry BPD like a little girl. You have pain and misery ahead of you. I would not wish it on an enemy. You have little or no hope of escaping it.

Remember, you asked for it.
She did a number on you didn't she. Let it all out.

While you're going in circles on an anonymous forum she's out having the time of her bpd life.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Nah brah. Like I said, I learned the game 10 years ago on sosuave. I find your posts to be boring and repetitive. I wouldn't have responded if it wasn't for your smug attitude. Like your a genius or some sh1t.
Then there shouldn’t be any problem moving on. There’s tons of threads I never comment on. They don’t threaten me. I have no interest.

If you’ve been on here for ten years then you’re an abject failure. You should already know this stuff and have moved on. Which is what I will do fairly soon. I had a few things to communicate. I don’t know everything but I know a hell of a lot more than you.

You might even have some misguided do-gooder, leftist agenda. Maybe protect other men from guys like me who actually do get it deep down.
You threw ten years out there like a badge of honor when it’s like getting the most likes on Facebook like a silly girl.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Lol I obviously don't post much, otherwise your ass would probably be kept in check better. Guru doomed you. That was a pleasure to read.
Guru’s Feminine Imperative programming got exposed. Things are as they should be.

Tell us how to do it.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I'm sure it was to a conspiracy theorists.

The whole world knows you guys are a bunch of virgin losers who's only point of fame is throwing up nonsensical garbage.

You can't even post a single conquest can you?

Dude you're wasting my brain space even replying to you.

U

user43770

Then there shouldn’t be any problem moving on. There’s tons of threads I never comment on. They don’t threaten me. I have no interest.

If you’ve been on here for ten years then you’re an abject failure. You should already know this stuff and have moved on. Which is what I will do fairly soon. I had a few things to communicate. I don’t know everything but I know a hell of a lot more than you.

You might even have some misguided do-gooder, leftist agenda. Maybe protect other men from guys like me who actually do get it deep down.
You threw ten years out there like a badge of honor when it’s like getting the most likes on Facebook like a silly girl.
Look at my post count compared to yours. Tell me what you know about me, brah lol

U

user43770

@Epic Days I post way less than you. Ranger? You post a dozen times a day, and it's always the same sh1t.

You had to delete your old account so you could spam on a new one.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Look at my post count compared to yours. Tell me what you know about me, brah lol
That's very true.

It's the same with Intel Pentium 1 vs Intel Core i9.

Now we all know why you post less and he more.

U

user43770

The forum has been around what, 20 years? He's nearly broke the record for most posts....in only 1 year.

People seem to bring it up a lot, because it is actually unthinkable.
I think there's a trophy he gets. Does he get two if he has multiple accounts?

Status
Not open for further replies.