“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Sick of this

Borgia

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 28, 2003
Messages
161
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
London
I am going to cut the crap, i am fed up.

Why?

Because i am a decent looking guy, fairly confident in most area's of life and have overcome a lot of ****. But i don't get anywhere with girls.

I probably don't come across as approachable. or maybe not someone to have fun with - i dunno anymore.

But, i have made excuses, read up on 'tips' and done all the **** and the end product, the bottom line is little. I expect a lot of myself and i am not achieving it and its getting me down.

I simlpy don't know what to do
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Crank_It_Up

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2004
Messages
546
Reaction score
1
Originally posted by Borgia
....I probably don't come across as approachable...
here's a clue.... don't wait for them to approach you.... get some balls and approach them
 

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2002
Messages
2,313
Reaction score
2
Location
Moscow
Here's a plan:

First meet:

Say hi
Exchange "long" glances
Ask her name, age, where she's from... etc
Touch her a few times, see how she reacts.

If positive Meet2:
Take her for a walk somewhere in a park
Hold her hand
Ask her where she wants to be in 5-10 years
Ask her 3 passions
If she didn't have to work for money, what would she do?
Stop and hold her from behind

If she's ok with it, just kiss her

Continue kissing for 2-3 minutes

Touch her titties. SMILE :D

Every step you can get rejected. She may want you to do it, but ASD will kick in and you'll have to try again later.

Just do it and you'll bang someone soon.
 

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by Borgia
I simlpy don't know what to do
Well if you don't KNOW what your problem is, what do you THINK it is?

I think you're BSing us with this "I just don't know" stuff. I think if you look you can identify what it is you're doing wrong...you're either in denial or looking for some kind of magic tip that will "fix" you...which doesn't exist.

So tell us what YOU THINK is the problem. ;)
 

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 13, 2003
Messages
1,617
Reaction score
10
Age
56
Key thing - are you happy with yourself without having a woman in your life? You need to figure that part out first IMO.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Borgia

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 28, 2003
Messages
161
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
London
Hiya everyone

I wrote that last post while i was a little drunk so it was a little more melodramatic then i would like but i stand by the core of it.

I would like to get a few things straight:

I went through a stage of reading loads of tips - decided then that the time was for action not reading and stopped - i think that its too easy to use the tips here as an excuse not to do anything.

I AM happy, i am happy without a girlfriend and i was happy when i had one,

And, my problems are that i do not give approachable vibes. In a one to one setting, i can be very charming and get a lot of interest but that just doesn;t transfer over to clubs and bars - i am an normally an outgoing person but i just seem to shut down once i am there.

I have tried to anyalise this, tried to force myself (ave done a few times) but the bottom line is that i do not give the approachable vibes so even when I approach someone, it normally falls flat. However, i admit that i do not approach as often as i would like - primaringly, because the first problem often starts getting me down.

Thanks
 

Borgia

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 28, 2003
Messages
161
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
London
Just one more thing

I do not have any confidence in my ability to 'close'. None whatsforever, thats not necessaringly saying that i can;t close, but i def don;t have enough confidence in my ability to do so.
 

Sexual

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 13, 2004
Messages
729
Reaction score
4
There's no way that a decent looking guy that has the Bible down can't get laid. Not possible. Though if for some reason the universe is outta wack- I suggest that you lower your standards to get your confidence up by hooking up with some experianced chicks, sluts or maybe just a 6 with a bangin body, and get your game going. Give love with the glove.
 

Alpine

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2004
Messages
1,576
Reaction score
3
Location
south west, uk
I'm no expert, but from a sales point of view anyone who says they have no confidence to close, but could if they wanted to has a bad case of fear of rejection.

Once this is accepted you can do things like deciding you are going to get rejected 10 times. This works well.

Find the underlying fear. Many people have a shame response or a fear of humiliation. When you realise you are an adult now, and can do whatever you want, it's ok, you may feel a great weight's been lifted off your shoulders.

A couple of positive outcomes and you'll be sailing I'm sure.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Top