Austin Allegro
Master Don Juan
Following on from my previous post, this is a constant problem I'm having.
We're told if a woman likes us, she'll make it easy to get a date. I have little trouble setting up first dates that go well. But that's as far as it seems to get.
When I ask them out again, I get something along the lines of 'I'm not sure if I'm free' 'I'll call you' ' sitting at home watching paint dry is less boring than going out with you' etc.
Now I'm not talking about blatant, obvious blow offs where no alternative dates are suggested - I realise that's a nexting offence.
What I mean are confusing responses where you're not sure if you should put your foot down and not take her shyt.
Stuff like 'I'm not sure, it's a busy weekend, give me a call nearer the time'.
I tend to play it cool, because I don't want to appear so desperate that I need to force her into a date, but when I put the phone down I keep wondering 'maybe I should have called her out on this shyt'.
Has anyone any experience of putting their foot down on these shyt tests and succeeding in getting the girl, or is it more likely to just p*ss them off further if you corner them?
Examples would be good.
We're told if a woman likes us, she'll make it easy to get a date. I have little trouble setting up first dates that go well. But that's as far as it seems to get.
When I ask them out again, I get something along the lines of 'I'm not sure if I'm free' 'I'll call you' ' sitting at home watching paint dry is less boring than going out with you' etc.
Now I'm not talking about blatant, obvious blow offs where no alternative dates are suggested - I realise that's a nexting offence.
What I mean are confusing responses where you're not sure if you should put your foot down and not take her shyt.
Stuff like 'I'm not sure, it's a busy weekend, give me a call nearer the time'.
I tend to play it cool, because I don't want to appear so desperate that I need to force her into a date, but when I put the phone down I keep wondering 'maybe I should have called her out on this shyt'.
Has anyone any experience of putting their foot down on these shyt tests and succeeding in getting the girl, or is it more likely to just p*ss them off further if you corner them?
Examples would be good.