Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Shy Plain Janes Turn Me On!

allancc3

Banned
Reaction score
OK, not "plain" per se, but girl next door types. These girls have bangin' bodies, and pretty faces, but not model tier looks. They also have a bit of a demure personality. I like that soooooo much. A girl with a soft voice, reserved personality who doesn't talk too much.

These girls are not 8+ but definitely attractive. I find myself crushing on them, thinking about them even they aren't the "hottest" in looks per se. It's becoming rare these days to find women who are feminine and that have that mysterious, reserved quality and demeanor. I feel more dominant around them.

Who agrees?!

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OK, not "plain" per se, but girl next door types. These girls have bangin' bodies, and pretty faces, but not model tier looks. They also have a bit of a demure personality. I like that soooooo much. A girl with a soft voice, reserved personality who doesn't talk too much.

These girls are not 8+ but definitely attractive. I find myself crushing on them, thinking about them even they aren't the "hottest" in looks per se. It's becoming rare these days to find women who are feminine and that have that mysterious, reserved quality and demeanor. I feel more dominant around them.

Who agrees?!
Makes your dyck get harder huh?

Billtx49

Reaction score
It's becoming rare these days to find women who are feminine and that have that mysterious, reserved quality and demeanor. I feel more dominant around them.
Yes, the shy, reserved next door type girl is very easy to assert a more dominate frame with, even if you don’t usually exhibit such behavior, but you’re talking about definitely inexperienced or possibly socially inept women here…

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These are also usually the ones who are really freaky in bed and will let you do anything to them

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These tend to be the more feminine, more balanced type overall. I've got one myself. This is the premium stock, men, the ones you want to have a relationship with.

The downside is that they tend to be more quiet and less exciting on dates. I'll take that any day over a hard to handle one. What you won't get from these shy types is drama.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who agrees?!
I know what you mean but. This mindset teeters on blue pill provider cuck male mentality.

Its seeking good girl. Play house. NAWALT. WHEREAS AWALT. No exception. Or better put, AWALT AND OR HAVE THE CAPACITY TO BE. stay woke.

What part of the sentiment I agree with is, at 30, a plane Jane 6/10, cute thin, young top form SMV 18-23 i appreciate more over day 10/10 mid 20s or late 20s epiphany phase spent best yrs as booty call.

I have two plates in this category of plane jane. Cute. Smash but are as Rollo says, deviations below.

One of. My mates describe the phenomenon as, "they treat you like God." lulz

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These tend to be the more feminine, more balanced type overall. I've got one myself. This is the premium stock, men, the ones you want to have a relationship with.

The downside is that they tend to be more quiet and less exciting on dates. I'll take that any day over a hard to handle one. What you won't get from these shy types is drama.
One age 18 barely legal hit. Me up for IG. She had paper and pen waiting for me having admitted to trying to slip into my DMs. Lulz

Again, fellas, do kot get it twisted. College girl, barely legao, top form SMV 18-23 status is a product of her environment and time. Away at college and getting the full college experience.

6/10 maybe 6.5 tops. I will put a dent in that when I see her but again, I don't suggest any man get amped up.

Women are train wrecks today and cratered SMV is deemed as empowering.

Skull ****ing ftw fellas + charging up my troll cannon for when they talk playing house.

I will be that bloke in the club at 70 with my walker hitting on baeeees and grabbing ass.

shouldbefun

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, the shy, reserved next door type girl is very easy to assert a more dominate frame with, even if you don’t usually exhibit such behavior, but you’re talking about definitely inexperienced or possibly socially inept women here…
How do you assert a dominate frame if shes shy and unsure of you touching her/flirting with her?

Billtx49

Reaction score
How do you assert a dominate frame if shes shy and unsure of you touching her/flirting with her?
Someone has to always take the lead, if she’s incapable of it, who does that leave ?
Or do you both blindly wander through a date…
My point is it’s easier for you to lead if she’s shy and inexperienced…
If you have the frame that it’s normal date procedure, she usually goes along with it.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Someone has to always take the lead, if she’s incapable of it, who does that leave ?
Or do you both blindly wander through a date…
My point is it’s easier for you to lead if she’s shy and inexperienced…
If you have the frame that it’s normal date procedure, she usually goes along with it.
Imagine the women who think your being abusive by leading.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Due to insecurity.
Thats true. The "Hot" ones are even more insecure. I think the average girl or "Plain Jane" type like the OP mentions, they let themselves go and not hold back. The Hot ones are always thinking "Is he going to think im weird if I do that" "Is he gonna like my azz after he sees me naked" Etc. All Women are insecure but the hotter ones have the biggest hangups (Not all but in many cases)

shouldbefun

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You ask her out, you lead. It’s what a man does and what she expects you to do…
If she's shy, wouldn't she resist you more/flake on you ? Make it harder for you ? Because she's shy and unsure ? What if she doesn't like to be hugged ? Not interested or shy ?

Billtx49

Reaction score
If she's shy, wouldn't she resist you more/flake on you ? Make it harder for you ? Because she's shy and unsure ? What if she doesn't like to be hugged ? Not interested or shy ?
If she demonstrates non interest, move on. Lack of recriprocation is non interest

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Them plain jane types are usually closet freaks into all kinds of kinky sh1t like bvkake and cuckholding etc..... I wouldnt be surprised if these janes got themselves a giant14 inch black d1ldo that they riding every night....

Last edited:

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Them plain jane types are usually closet freaks into all kinds of kinky sh1t like bvkake and cuckholding etc..... I wouldnt be surprised if these janes got themselves a giant14 inch black d1ldo that they riding every night....
100% In many cases it's kind of a trade off. You can have the 9 on your arm but she's not as much as a freak as the 7. You'll look good walking with the 9 but the 7 is willing to do anything you want.