“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

shy girl watches porn for 5 hrs

majumbo

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 1, 2004
Messages
37
Reaction score
0
This chick I've gone out with is in a grad school class with a guy I know. ( my buddy knows him better). My buddy gor this relayed to me that the guy told him that when he asked her what she was doing all day before class she told him as a matter of factly "I watched porn for 5 hours". This was after the guy was informed that I went out with her.
SO I am wondering if someone is trying to block me here by making her out to be a slutty little freak. Girl is HB9.

She's said some silly stuff before: when I went out on a date with her, she told me she likes soccer, I ask why. She says "cause I like to kick people". I mean WTF? DO some girls like to try to get a rise out of a guy to see if they can be shocked? Is it a test? Or is it possible this one is a little freak?

THis chick seems on the shyer side but seems like she has a wild side to her. Could she be a quiet shy *****? Or just a repressed chick using porn as a fantasy while trying to find a freaky guy. Additionally, the guy I know also thinks the girls is attractive but charecterized her as crazy and a bit sketchy. Is this a possible ****block on his part? trying to dissuade me from maintaining an interest in her.

From experience, when I was at a party once, I emt this hotchick who was a math major and was into me for talking to her about math adn spirituality. Anyways, the host of the party seemed to have his eye on her and said she sleeps around and that a good guy like you shouldn waste your time. I avoided her from taht point on and she looked kind of confused as well. Anyways, I realized later that I got played. DOnt want to make this mistake again.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 30, 2003
Messages
2,393
Reaction score
14
Location
At home
Ask her out, make out with her, tap that ass.


And.. to answer your question, do you really want to know.. or would you rather do at least one of the abouve?
 

thefonz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 14, 2004
Messages
1,143
Reaction score
13
Age
44
Location
Pittsburgh
from my experience it's best that whatever you do with this girl DON'T LISTEN TO WHAT OTHER GUYS SAY!!!! Most of em are untrustworthy aswell as competition, think for yourself.......you're smart enough to figure out on your own if a girl is slutty, flakey, shallow, abusive etc. by her everyday and casual behaviors.....btw, who cares if she does, she ain't the only one
 

blue17

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 5, 2004
Messages
203
Reaction score
0
ya don't listen to those guys. I've had that happen to me before where they say 'blah blah this girl isn't right for you' when they got no where with her, and they are just trying to prevent you from getting somewhere they couldn't.
 

MixMaxster

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 2, 2004
Messages
78
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Canada
I agree SamePendo,

tap that motherf_cking ass man, tap it. Just tap that nice ass.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2002
Messages
1,606
Reaction score
13
Age
46
To find out that a girl watched 5 hours of porn would turn me on. I would want to pursue her more.
 

DeathDealer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 3, 2004
Messages
640
Reaction score
0
When dating a specific girl other people know. Do not completely believe what other people say about her.

And always remember this: What girls say and what they do ARE TWO COMPLETELY DIFFERENT THINGS.
 

Ladiesssman

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2004
Messages
162
Reaction score
0
Location
los angeles
Why would a girl tell any guy she watches 5 hr of porn. Nuts. I hope she's telling the truth. Hope she's not a teaser.
 

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 4, 2004
Messages
1,930
Reaction score
59
Originally posted by majumbo
This chick I've gone out with is in a grad school class with a guy I know. ( my buddy knows him better). My buddy gor this relayed to me that the guy told him that when he asked her what she was doing all day before class she told him as a matter of factly "I watched porn for 5 hours". This was after the guy was informed that I went out with her.
SO I am wondering if someone is trying to block me here by making her out to be a slutty little freak. Girl is HB9.

She's said some silly stuff before: when I went out on a date with her, she told me she likes soccer, I ask why. She says "cause I like to kick people". I mean WTF? DO some girls like to try to get a rise out of a guy to see if they can be shocked? Is it a test? Or is it possible this one is a little freak?

THis chick seems on the shyer side but seems like she has a wild side to her. Could she be a quiet shy *****? Or just a repressed chick using porn as a fantasy while trying to find a freaky guy. Additionally, the guy I know also thinks the girls is attractive but charecterized her as crazy and a bit sketchy. Is this a possible ****block on his part? trying to dissuade me from maintaining an interest in her.

From experience, when I was at a party once, I emt this hotchick who was a math major and was into me for talking to her about math adn spirituality. Anyways, the host of the party seemed to have his eye on her and said she sleeps around and that a good guy like you shouldn waste your time. I avoided her from taht point on and she looked kind of confused as well. Anyways, I realized later that I got played. DOnt want to make this mistake again.
Play him. Do you still have contact with her? Don't act desperate to get her back, but tell her straight up that you initially liked her but backed off when that guy said those things about her.


Oh and by the way, never take advice from a guy like that unless he is your boy from way back.
 

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2004
Messages
11,680
Reaction score
4,874
Ever think that this is her version of ****y/funny?

hen I went out on a date with her, she told me she likes soccer, I ask why. She says "cause I like to kick people".
he asked her what she was doing all day before class she told him as a matter of factly "I watched porn for 5 hours"
See, I'd find this 5hit funny. A chick with a good sense of humor that matches mine is a complete turnon.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
1,041
Reaction score
5
Location
NY
I agree. I think she was just being funny. I mean who asks "WHY do you like soccer?" There's not always a REASON, you just like it. But "I like to kick people" is a really funny answer.
 

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 12, 2004
Messages
1,352
Reaction score
8
According to the guys at my school every girls has fvced them or a guy they know and even the quietest chic is "total freak,duuuuudeee"..

:rolleyes:

I don't listen to the comp.
 

freeque

New Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2004
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
yeah, man. she has a deadpan sense of humour - that rocks! watch a little jon stewart, adult swim cartoons, or larry david, and you might understand better.

many chicks would be like "o, i studied, then called my friend, then this boy called me, ohmygod!"

count your blessings. witty girls are usually much better in bed.
 

Skweints

Don Juan
Joined
May 21, 2004
Messages
199
Reaction score
0
Yeah, that's what I sensed when I read the post... I highly doubt that she was actually watching porn for 5 hours. She was just saying that just like a natural DJ would walk up to an amazingly beautiful woman, stop, eye her from head to toe, look her in the eyes for a few seconds, then turn and shake his head in disapproval as he walked away. (You KNOW she'd be thinking "What the FVCK!?")

She might be a natural DJ herself... I would definitely persue her. They're tons of fun.
 

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 26, 2003
Messages
1,113
Reaction score
3
Go for it man. And never listen to what other guys/girls say about a chick you're pursuing. This is key, on a subconcious level 99% of people will try and ****block you unless they are in a happy relationship themselves.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
2,406
Reaction score
16
Location
Los Angeles
Either she has a dry sense of humor - or she got zero scoial skills (the reason she is shy?).

Don't listen and tap that a##. Find out 1st hand.
 

DJ Alejandro

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2001
Messages
494
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Southern Philippines
Originally posted by DeathDealer
What girls say and what they do ARE TWO COMPLETELY DIFFERENT THINGS.
TRUTH. AND NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH.
 

California Love

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 2, 2004
Messages
652
Reaction score
0
Location
The Bay Area
She sounds a little neurotic, so the warnings your buddies give you may in fact be right. Shy people can often be the craziest ppl you ever meet. It's just that they talk so little, so their ideas rarely manifest.
 

freeque

New Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2004
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
in what way does she sound neurotic, of all things?

i know DJs should not watch too much TV, but i think you're missing out on an entire school of humour.

if she said, smiling, that she was master of her domain, would you think she was seriously against masturbating?

ah well. more good ones for the rest of us.
 
Top