"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

SHUT THE F*CK UP... obey your d*ck

DJVladdy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2007
Messages
1,037
Reaction score
17
This statement is really only for providers. If you can socially condition them to snap to and be good little boys, they will more easily accept her dualistic sexual strategy of women or even pretend that “good” women are NOT predisposed to her biology. By all means, follow the feminine imperative. Hahahaha

Her lovers? Oh yeah, must have that c@ck. Lots of it.
Why do I sense bitterness in your post dude? I think of myself as the "provider" type. Just looking at my father and other ancestors, being the "playa" isn't really in my DNA. But I've been used as a stud multiple times. Which I do NOT find as a compliment. IMO, a man should strive to encompass both qualities within himself. Only then you are a complete man. Your view is a bit radical: here is a stud. there is a provider. It's not so black and white. And not all women have side d1cks - that would be a huge problem with me at least.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top