Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

SHUT THE F*CK UP... obey your d*ck

dbot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We've heard it a thousand times... "Men are constantly thinking with the wrong head."

WHAT A STEAMING PILE OF HORSESHIT!

If all men thought with their dicks this entire forum wouldn't exist. But society has completely fucked us over. Right now we have three types of people: men, women, and women with dicks. Unfortunately the men are being emasculated so quickly that pretty soon we'll be back to just two types of people, and both will be women.

SNAP THE FUCK OUT OF IT!

Start thinking with your penis. Your penis doesn't have time for all the bullshit head games you play with yourself. When you see a hot girl, your penis knows exactly what to do. Your penis doesn't give a flying fuck about how unattractive you are or how you might feel if you get rejected. Your penis just wants you to SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GET IN HER, YOU MOTHERFUCKER!!! SO QUIT PHILOSOPHIZING, GET YOUR ASS OVER THERE, AND TAKE CARE OF YOUR SHIT!!!!

For men, picking up women should be business as usual. Sex is a maintenance call, just like getting thirsty or having to take a piss. Do you map out a gameplan before taking a piss? NO YOU SHITFACE!!!! YOU JUST FUCKING DO IT!!!! QUIT WASTING TIME AND TAKE CARE OF YOUR SHIT!!!!

The entire propogation of our species depends on men and women fucking each other. Men want to fuck women hard, and women want to get fucked hard. And so the world turns, and life continues. But now more than ever, men are running around like chickens with their fucking balls cut off. They think they have to beat her at a mental game of chess before she'll let him bend her over and fuck her into screaming, uncontrollable orgasms that send her to a new realm of ecstacy and sexual bliss. Well guess what? IT'S NOT NECESSARY YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!!!! QUIT BEATING AROUND THE BUSH, LISTEN TO YOUR DICK, AND TAKE CARE OF YOUR FUCKING SHIT!!!!!!

The next time you see a female who tickles your fancy, you may ask yourself, "what would my penis do?"

YOUR PENIS WOULD MARCH THE FUCK OVER THERE AND TAKE CARE OF BUSINESS, MOTHER FUCKER!!!

Speaking of business, your business and her business ARE THE SAME FUCKING THING! YOU BOTH NEED A LONG HARD FUCK!!!! THE ONLY DIFFERENCE IS THAT IT'S NOT UP TO HER TO TAKE CARE OF BUSINESS. SHE NEEDS A MAN TO DO IT FOR HER BECAUSE THE MAN IS THE ONE WHO GETS SHIT DONE!!!!

Have you ever seen a woman you thought was so hot that you could just fuck her until you passed out from exhaustion? Me too. Did you suddenly freeze up before you approached her because you didn't know what you would say? Me neither, BECAUSE THAT WOULD BE A STUPID FUCKING THING TO DO, SMARTASS!!!! LET YOUR GODDAMNED DICK DO THE TALKING AND THE REST WILL TAKE CARE OF ITSELF.

FUCK!

-dbot

BPW

Reaction score
I love posts like these. They get the ****ing job done, and unlike other posts, they're in your face, and not trying to dance around you, being nice.

So, **** YEAH! Rep'd.

Duffdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
YOUR PENIS WOULD MARCH THE **** OVER THERE AND TAKE CARE OF BUSINESS, MOTHER ****ER!!!
Although I laughed so hard when I read this that I almost fell over, I remembered it on Friday night when I was out (of all the things to think about, this phrase stuck in my head?). I went directly up into this girls face and asked "where we goin tonite?" No kiss closing, no numbers, no last name even--- next thing i know I was in the back of her car and her friend was driving us to her apt. and this cute blonde and I were sleeping together. It really is that easy when you strip away all the philosophy crap.

Jon55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
THIS THREAD IS MADE OF WIN.

Someone get this man a beer and a medal.

mpimpin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
fvck yes!

fertileTurtle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This reminds me of the Grab Your Balls thread. I think I'll make a Scratch Your Crack thread.

MicCheck1-2

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for this motivating wake-up post.

Cry For Love

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
IM sorry but this methodology is very unnatural and ignores the classic Homo Sapiens three segment mating behaviour as described by mystery.

You are supposed to create attraction(C1) by raising your social value and using the correct set familiarization mechanics. Then after carefully analysing the reaction of the group, attempt to isolate target and begin comfort phase C2, using time warp and location change methods to avoid LMR and buyers remorse. Only after evaluating her response in C2, should you let your dik take over in a controlled manner during seduction phase C3.

Night Owl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Cry For Love said:
IM sorry but this methodology is very unnatural and ignores the classic Homo Sapiens three segment mating behaviour as described by mystery.

You are supposed to create attraction(C1) by raising your social value and using the correct set familiarization mechanics. Then after carefully analysing the reaction of the group, attempt to isolate target and begin comfort phase C2, using time warp and location change methods to avoid LMR and buyers remorse. Only after evaluating her response in C2, should you let your dik take over in a controlled manner during seduction phase C3.
Blimey - you got a lot to learn... Me, I just C a woman I like and go for it regard less of C1 to C3. And you wonder why your are stuck on this forum with out female company?

Turn this darn thing off, get out and interact with real women and forget the old C1 to C3. Yes and your penis will guide you.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cry For Love said:
I see your C1, C2, C3 and I will...

G3, G4, G5.

I sunk your battleship.

Brighty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cry For Love said:

And that is why you fail with women

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some people here need to buy a sense of humour.

As for the tip, it's brilliant for the virgin nerds who just need to get laid that populate forums like this. Their problem is overthinking, so more philosophical BS don't help them at all. They need to get more in touch with the caveman inside.

However, once you're passed that desperation stage and in tune with your sexual self, you need to think with more than just your d!ck, as getting laid isn't the only goal.

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cry For Love said:

I don't think they get jokes here. Sorry.