“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Showoff of skills: Brawl @ the Mall

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2003
Messages
2,300
Reaction score
17
Location
Where I be at
No I didn't get my ass kicked at the local shopping center. My boy was talkin smack about him having tighter game and sh!t (there's been slackin in my mackin:() so we gonna have a little show-off where we both go into the field and see who can pull the most... There are 5 of my friends coming to watch too. This is gonna be pressure like whoa, I hardly CA by myself so with cheerleaders I dunno whats gonna happen. Yea I know this sounds stupid, but its primative nature to proof ya dominance over the lesser male ;) It's gonna be fun anyways cuz it's with friends and they can push me into the field and go for it. Anyone been in this kinda situ? Words of wisdom would be appreciated so I don't get embarrased
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
These can be fun. Not only just because you are going out to approach a lot, but also to see who has the greatest "how I got shot down" story.
 

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2003
Messages
2,300
Reaction score
17
Location
Where I be at
just did a search, and found some posts on this topic including crazykid ( ^^^^ ) going after cashiers and gurls with bf outside taco bell :) aight u can delete this thread
 

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2003
Messages
1,244
Reaction score
11
Location
.
Originally posted by Microphone Fiend
just did a search, and found some posts on this topic including crazykid ( ^^^^ ) going after cashiers and gurls with bf outside taco bell :) aight u can delete this thread
Instead of deleting it, how about you just post the field report so we can learn something from your experiences. :)
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Originally posted by Microphone Fiend
just did a search, and found some posts on this topic including crazykid ( ^^^^ ) going after cashiers and gurls with bf outside taco bell :) aight u can delete this thread
Ah, those were the days. :D
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

ak5

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 31, 2004
Messages
108
Reaction score
0
Location
Carolina
Well we do this for fun, but we have no pressure on us, its just like yo i can pull her over, watch ...

just casual stuff...
 

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2003
Messages
2,300
Reaction score
17
Location
Where I be at
eh.... it was soooo weak it brought down the entire night. No-one approached anybody. granted there weren't really any good looknig gurls but I shoulda tried to go after something. The one or two gurls that where fine were older but damn, that shouldn't have stopped me. I be primed all the time, and stay in the "MoAF persona" Start throwing myself into the most awkward situation and fight my way back.

One
 

RawkinKaoticStyle

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 14, 2003
Messages
452
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
where i wanna get
im hitting the mall tomorrow for this...

yo fiend get soulseek dude

www.slsknet.org

look for me my user name is

Phayzrks
 
Top