Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Showoff of skills: Brawl @ the Mall

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No I didn't get my ass kicked at the local shopping center. My boy was talkin smack about him having tighter game and sh!t (there's been slackin in my mackin:() so we gonna have a little show-off where we both go into the field and see who can pull the most... There are 5 of my friends coming to watch too. This is gonna be pressure like whoa, I hardly CA by myself so with cheerleaders I dunno whats gonna happen. Yea I know this sounds stupid, but its primative nature to proof ya dominance over the lesser male ;) It's gonna be fun anyways cuz it's with friends and they can push me into the field and go for it. Anyone been in this kinda situ? Words of wisdom would be appreciated so I don't get embarrased

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These can be fun. Not only just because you are going out to approach a lot, but also to see who has the greatest "how I got shot down" story.

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
just did a search, and found some posts on this topic including crazykid ( ^^^^ ) going after cashiers and gurls with bf outside taco bell :) aight u can delete this thread

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Microphone Fiend
just did a search, and found some posts on this topic including crazykid ( ^^^^ ) going after cashiers and gurls with bf outside taco bell :) aight u can delete this thread
Instead of deleting it, how about you just post the field report so we can learn something from your experiences. :)

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Microphone Fiend
Ah, those were the days. :D

ak5

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well we do this for fun, but we have no pressure on us, its just like yo i can pull her over, watch ...

just casual stuff...

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
eh.... it was soooo weak it brought down the entire night. No-one approached anybody. granted there weren't really any good looknig gurls but I shoulda tried to go after something. The one or two gurls that where fine were older but damn, that shouldn't have stopped me. I be primed all the time, and stay in the "MoAF persona" Start throwing myself into the most awkward situation and fight my way back.

One

RawkinKaoticStyle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
im hitting the mall tomorrow for this...

yo fiend get soulseek dude

www.slsknet.org

look for me my user name is

Phayzrks