Hi,
I haven't made a thread in ages but well here i am with another new one.
There is this chick, I'd rate her a 8.5. She's hispanic and she's got a hott body with nice ass and boobs. She also has a good face and all. She's talkative and very outgoing. Me and her have some common things we like and things we both have that is not on the "Interests" list. Anyways, starting from about three or four weeks ago I have realized that (or must've been assuming alot) she's been glancing or staring at me a few times per day! There were times when i put my head down or when I look at another direction and when I look back, she's staring at me and then when she sees me looking at her she moves her eyes away from me. Anyways, like around this week (it was on monday or tuesday, i dont remember.) i decided to stare at her while she was sitting a couple of yards away from me and all of a sudden she turned around and gave a straight direct eye contact. I was like wtf how did she know??
Now for the past few weeks I've kept discussions with good friends and people at the forums here and they've told me that the reason why the girl kept glancing and staring at me was because she was trying to show interest in me. I thought she had interest in me until today... No eye contact, no nothing. There was nothing suspicious going on either like it did back three/four weeks ago! I feel kinda bad that she doesn't show interest in me anymore. She started going out with a dude like last friday, by the way.
Is this just some stupid over-analyzing with the staring/glancing or could it mean something?
Tactic
I haven't made a thread in ages but well here i am with another new one.
There is this chick, I'd rate her a 8.5. She's hispanic and she's got a hott body with nice ass and boobs. She also has a good face and all. She's talkative and very outgoing. Me and her have some common things we like and things we both have that is not on the "Interests" list. Anyways, starting from about three or four weeks ago I have realized that (or must've been assuming alot) she's been glancing or staring at me a few times per day! There were times when i put my head down or when I look at another direction and when I look back, she's staring at me and then when she sees me looking at her she moves her eyes away from me. Anyways, like around this week (it was on monday or tuesday, i dont remember.) i decided to stare at her while she was sitting a couple of yards away from me and all of a sudden she turned around and gave a straight direct eye contact. I was like wtf how did she know??
Now for the past few weeks I've kept discussions with good friends and people at the forums here and they've told me that the reason why the girl kept glancing and staring at me was because she was trying to show interest in me. I thought she had interest in me until today... No eye contact, no nothing. There was nothing suspicious going on either like it did back three/four weeks ago! I feel kinda bad that she doesn't show interest in me anymore. She started going out with a dude like last friday, by the way.
Is this just some stupid over-analyzing with the staring/glancing or could it mean something?
Tactic