"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Should you tame the C/F and game when becoming more serious?

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 2, 2014
Messages
793
Reaction score
322
I’ve noticed with a few of my relationships over the years that (just as DD said in DYD) once you get more serious and aren’t just dating, you can’t do the C/F all the time and use game constantly because she will tire of that.

I’ve noticed with a new girl that although she used to tell me she loved my C/F now it seems like when I tease her about her nails, etc. she doesn’t seem to like it and stops responding. Yet when I talk to her about normal stuff or just text her that I’m thinking about her or to arrange the details of a trip we’re planning on taking together, she is very texty.

So what’s my question? Is there a point where you have to tone this stuff down and be more normal? Are there any other signs that you’ve reached that point so you don’t stop using game prematurely?
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Top