Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Should you list religion in OLD, IRL early on?

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
This is a serious question I have. A lot of the profiles I see on OLD of women list themselves as "spiritual, not religious," or even atheist or Christina/Other.

I'm myself am Catholic and list that openly on my profile even though I don't see very many list themselves.

Are you better listing Spiritual, non religious these days? I've had a couple women tell me being Catholic doesn't line up with their religious beliefs. Me personally, I don't have to date a Catholic as long as they're Christian. Just curious about the religion thing. Especially with this whole feminist movement and abortion issue right now is being Catholic a bad thing?

I would join Catholic Match and Christian Mingle if they actually had active users in the region on it. I have to look almost 100 miles to find a lot of active women on it but the women on it look cleaner and more serious than on match. If they had a larger pool I would ditch match in a jiffy.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont, you are going to limit yourself if you do.

**** religion

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Really depends on what you're looking for. If you are Catholic and you want a Catholic wife, it doesn't hurt to mention it. On my OKC profile I state that I'm Catholic but "it's not important." A lot of the sexy girls local in my area (North Jersey) are Hispanic, Filipina or Italian so it's not an issue and in some cases it's actually desirable, while making it clear I'm not some Jesus freak.

Some of the weird hipster girls on OKC in Brooklyn etc. may be screening me out. I remember one OKC profile a while back, this girl was actually a smoke show but was a SJW and had in her profiles "If you believe in God or Jesus you can go fvck the fvck off." Yikes.

I have read, anecdotally, that if you're really looking to slay major poon in OLD then it's best not to give a religion. Better to leave it unknown and not a potential strike against you.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Really depends on what you're looking for. If you are Catholic and you want a Catholic wife, it doesn't hurt to mention it. On my OKC profile I state that I'm Catholic but "it's not important." A lot of the sexy girls local in my area (North Jersey) are Hispanic, Filipina or Italian so it's not an issue and in some cases it's actually desirable, while making it clear I'm not some Jesus freak.

Some of the weird hipster girls on OKC in Brooklyn etc. may be screening me out. I remember one OKC profile a while back, this girl was actually a smoke show but was a SJW and had in her profiles "If you believe in God or Jesus you can go fvck the fvck off." Yikes.

I have read, anecdotally, that if you're really looking to slay major poon in OLD then it's best not to give a religion. Better to leave it unknown and not a potential strike against you.
Yea, I think I might do that. Sucks though. I left out politics too. I'm very conservative but a lot of these broads in their profile say they dislike Republicans and Trump and list themselves as liberal. Almost be funny to go on a date with one and they state your politics to them and see if they freak out lol.

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea, I think I might do that. Sucks though. I left out politics too. I'm very conservative but a lot of these broads in their profile say they dislike Republicans and Trump and list themselves as liberal. Almost be funny to go on a date with one and they state your politics to them and see if they freak out lol.
Politics and religion are absolutely off-limits until you've had sex with her.

If the topic gets brought up in a date (ie. she asks you or is goading you into a political conversation) then own it. Own your values, beliefs, who you are, without apologizing or explaining.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Politics and religion are absolutely off-limits until you've had sex with her.

If the topic gets brought up in a date (ie. she asks you or is goading you into a political conversation) then own it. Own your values, beliefs, who you are, without apologizing or explaining.
Then you might not get another date with her? What happens if she's an HB9? You don't want to lose an HB9 over politics.

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should be 'bombing' the local Catholic churches for a wife... not mucking around on OLD~

Edit, thought I should interrogate that word.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Then you might not get another date with her? What happens if she's an HB9? You don't want to lose an HB9 over politics.
And this is wrong mindset.
Being afraid of los8ng her is exactly whats gonna prevent you from scoring.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I had a cute little HB 6.5-low end 7 ghost me back in June because of religion. You see I met her on OKC and I got her number and we were texting for a couple days. Anyway, she doesn't list religion so I asked her about it and she wasn't religious. Somehow I asked because there is a certain religion I don't prefer to date and after that she ghosted me, didn't reply to text messages and blocked me on OKC. Kinda lame.

That seems to happen to me. I say too much! Like I do get replies and I'll get their numbers and I'll end up losing interest or they drop me for not asking them out soon enough or in a couple cases I open my mouth too much and it kills me. And most of these are HB7 and 8.

Then the case I lost the solid HB7 because she was 30 miles away I ghosted her, then that one. The one regarding religion was one of the few just under 25 miles away too!

But yea, I keep losing solid HB girls because of mistakes like this.