"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Should you list religion in OLD, IRL early on?

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
This is a serious question I have. A lot of the profiles I see on OLD of women list themselves as "spiritual, not religious," or even atheist or Christina/Other.

I'm myself am Catholic and list that openly on my profile even though I don't see very many list themselves.

Are you better listing Spiritual, non religious these days? I've had a couple women tell me being Catholic doesn't line up with their religious beliefs. Me personally, I don't have to date a Catholic as long as they're Christian. Just curious about the religion thing. Especially with this whole feminist movement and abortion issue right now is being Catholic a bad thing?

I would join Catholic Match and Christian Mingle if they actually had active users in the region on it. I have to look almost 100 miles to find a lot of active women on it but the women on it look cleaner and more serious than on match. If they had a larger pool I would ditch match in a jiffy.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
Dont, you are going to limit yourself if you do.

**** religion
 

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 17, 2019
Messages
866
Reaction score
1,323
Location
NJ/NYC
Really depends on what you're looking for. If you are Catholic and you want a Catholic wife, it doesn't hurt to mention it. On my OKC profile I state that I'm Catholic but "it's not important." A lot of the sexy girls local in my area (North Jersey) are Hispanic, Filipina or Italian so it's not an issue and in some cases it's actually desirable, while making it clear I'm not some Jesus freak.

Some of the weird hipster girls on OKC in Brooklyn etc. may be screening me out. I remember one OKC profile a while back, this girl was actually a smoke show but was a SJW and had in her profiles "If you believe in God or Jesus you can go fvck the fvck off." Yikes.

I have read, anecdotally, that if you're really looking to slay major poon in OLD then it's best not to give a religion. Better to leave it unknown and not a potential strike against you.
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
Really depends on what you're looking for. If you are Catholic and you want a Catholic wife, it doesn't hurt to mention it. On my OKC profile I state that I'm Catholic but "it's not important." A lot of the sexy girls local in my area (North Jersey) are Hispanic, Filipina or Italian so it's not an issue and in some cases it's actually desirable, while making it clear I'm not some Jesus freak.

Some of the weird hipster girls on OKC in Brooklyn etc. may be screening me out. I remember one OKC profile a while back, this girl was actually a smoke show but was a SJW and had in her profiles "If you believe in God or Jesus you can go fvck the fvck off." Yikes.

I have read, anecdotally, that if you're really looking to slay major poon in OLD then it's best not to give a religion. Better to leave it unknown and not a potential strike against you.
Yea, I think I might do that. Sucks though. I left out politics too. I'm very conservative but a lot of these broads in their profile say they dislike Republicans and Trump and list themselves as liberal. Almost be funny to go on a date with one and they state your politics to them and see if they freak out lol.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 17, 2019
Messages
866
Reaction score
1,323
Location
NJ/NYC
Yea, I think I might do that. Sucks though. I left out politics too. I'm very conservative but a lot of these broads in their profile say they dislike Republicans and Trump and list themselves as liberal. Almost be funny to go on a date with one and they state your politics to them and see if they freak out lol.
Politics and religion are absolutely off-limits until you've had sex with her.

If the topic gets brought up in a date (ie. she asks you or is goading you into a political conversation) then own it. Own your values, beliefs, who you are, without apologizing or explaining.
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
Politics and religion are absolutely off-limits until you've had sex with her.

If the topic gets brought up in a date (ie. she asks you or is goading you into a political conversation) then own it. Own your values, beliefs, who you are, without apologizing or explaining.
Then you might not get another date with her? What happens if she's an HB9? You don't want to lose an HB9 over politics.
 

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 8, 2016
Messages
2,263
Reaction score
1,253
Age
59
Location
korea
You should be 'bombing' the local Catholic churches for a wife... not mucking around on OLD~

Edit, thought I should interrogate that word.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
Then you might not get another date with her? What happens if she's an HB9? You don't want to lose an HB9 over politics.
And this is wrong mindset.
Being afraid of los8ng her is exactly whats gonna prevent you from scoring.
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
I had a cute little HB 6.5-low end 7 ghost me back in June because of religion. You see I met her on OKC and I got her number and we were texting for a couple days. Anyway, she doesn't list religion so I asked her about it and she wasn't religious. Somehow I asked because there is a certain religion I don't prefer to date and after that she ghosted me, didn't reply to text messages and blocked me on OKC. Kinda lame.

That seems to happen to me. I say too much! Like I do get replies and I'll get their numbers and I'll end up losing interest or they drop me for not asking them out soon enough or in a couple cases I open my mouth too much and it kills me. And most of these are HB7 and 8.

Then the case I lost the solid HB7 because she was 30 miles away I ghosted her, then that one. The one regarding religion was one of the few just under 25 miles away too!

But yea, I keep losing solid HB girls because of mistakes like this.
 
Top