"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

Should you leave a message the first time?

ted

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 19, 2003
Messages
36
Reaction score
0
Location
Delaware
I am sick of calling a girl the first time and having to leave a message. They usually don't call back. I am much better talking to a person than a machine. From now on, I am going to ask when is a good time to call and call at that time. If they don't answer the first time, I'll call back at a similar time. If they still don't answer, I am throwing away the number. I now believe that they are qualifying you by your message. Remember that we are qualifying them, so don't leave a message. Any thoughts or opinions?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Skel

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 5, 2003
Messages
1,721
Reaction score
10
ya, leave a message once. If they dont call back too bad for them
 

Sir Shags Alot

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 25, 2002
Messages
308
Reaction score
0
Location
kc
Personally I never leave a message. Most phones have caller ids. I really don't care if a chick I just meet dosn't call back. Maybe I am lazy, I just think it is a waste of energy. If the girl is interested she will see you called and then call back. If I call a couple times and she never anwsered.....the number is in the trash. Not a fan of VM.
 

DankNuggs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 14, 2003
Messages
586
Reaction score
0
I don't leave a message the first time....(I hate the 'hey, its DN, i just met you on XXX at XXXX, hope your doing well...)
 

XANEUS

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 28, 2000
Messages
428
Reaction score
0
Location
Albany, NY
First off, you should have done a search before posting this as I'm SURE it's been aswered at least 25 times before. But I have something new to add, so I'll reply.

Leave a message. So that next time you call she knows it's you. She will NOT call you back. No matter how interested she is, on a percentage basis, she will in all likelihood not call you back.

You're still going to have to call again... but at least then she'll be more likely to pick up... after all you ran good game on her when you first met her, right?

Once you get her on the phone, take your time, build comfort, but then be EXTREMELY persistent when you try to close her (see part 3 of my recent triple lay report).

For the above reasons I often now give girls my number when they give me theirs. Have faith in the game you've run, but realize that women are inherently flakey. Play the odds.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Top