Should we really be fighting ONEitis?

PigAdlemPimp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The truth is that 95% of all people male and female only ever think about one prospective partner or target at any one given time, this means that if they are attracted to someone who works at their local corner store, that they will immediately stop sarging in other places whenever they see someone else whom they are attracted to, the other 5% however will continue to sarge and approach many more prospective partners, this not only provides these people with so many more options in the dating field, it more importantly makes them become so much more confident which makes others attracted to them.
Never ever allow yourself to be in the situation where only the one sole hot babe is always on your mind, it will make you very nervous and anxious, as you will think that if you can't get this girl then you won't have anyone at all, which will be the truth.
If you always sarge and cold approach hot babes everywhere you go, you will have so many options all of the time, and as such you yourself and not the pretty girl will be the ultimate prize. :yes:

DarkLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LMAO Squirrels,
and ya... DJinTraining, you said it.

Thats a good point Pig. A lot of value can gleamed from the nature that perspective, and its numbers (whether they be accurate or not). Bottom line... such is the predominant case, thus... the validity of truth in it. Most people don't "Sarge"... and most people do just infatuate with some local love. Good point... I like the explanation of success, in that perspective of sarging. Cheers Man.

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I will admit that my worst case of oneitis back Freshman yr in High School DID make me realize a lot of things. You can't live your life without making mistakes, or you'll never learn. Learning and admitting I had oneitis for the girl totally changed my whole perspective on things. After a few months I totally forgot about her and slapped myself for thinking that I couldn't do better.

So Oneitis isn't the end of the world.. correct. But it's a mistake that people should take the opportunity to learn on, instead of repeating it. Trust me, if you're having cases of oneitis your whole young life, you're missing out on a lot. You're putting someone else's life ahead of yours, which isn't healthy at all, especially at a young age.

6 years later, I never looked back and have yet to fall for a girl before obtaining signals from her. As sad as it is to say, if you let your mind takeover on a girl, thus oneitis, then your failure rate is sky high. Garunteed.

So to answer your question, fighting oneitis is totally up to you. Some men get a real high out of it, only to come crashing down when things fall apart. But I have a feeling that a lot of men have yet to feel love after lust, and commonly feel love before lust. The feeling of having a woman love you, and then loving her back is oh so much better than the singular feeling of you hoping a girl loves you.

best of luck