Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Should we ban personal trainers in gyms?

Reaction score
Probably a controversial subject, but personally I hate personal trainers and wish they were banned from gyms.

- They make noise. They talk with their customer. I hate people talking in gyms.
- They try to AMOG people all the time. To appear as the dynamic, sport-oriented person, they will talk to you in a loud, speedy voice. The worst are those who train in a specific gym (but are not employees there). They act as if the gym belongs to them and you're in their "territory".
- They are freelancers. These people don't care about the well-being of a gym establishment. They are like mercenaries who take as much money as they can, try to sell their crappy services to people in the gym, and bother everyone.
- They bring women customers at the freeweights zone which bothers serious guys who don't want females around.

Is it a sentiment that a lot of people here share with me, or am I the only one to hate these vermins?

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
I truly just cannot believe that with all of the readily available information in this day and age that people would waste their money on somebody to coach them.

I can understand doing things like taking a spin class, or boxing lessons, etc., I feel those can be fun and useful... but literally paying somebody to write down what you should eat on a day to day basis is just utterly ridiculous in my mind.

Regarding personal trainers, I hear about people who “don’t feel motivated unless somebody is pushing them.” If that’s the case then I don’t know what to tell you. Some loud music gets me going.

I just feel like if you were serious about working out or getting into shape, you would take the time to do the independent research yourself. It’s not that difficult to find useful meal or workout plans online even, as long as you’re getting them from the proper sources.

Reaction score
Coaches attract all the annoying old women who then go to the freeweight zone with their coach and make noise.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never had one nor will I probably ever.

That being said I don't have a problem with them nor the work that they do. If someone has the means to afford one and it helps them get that push, what's that problem? Loud music alone doesn't cut it for everyone...