"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Should The Guys Always Arrange Sex Meets?

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
Aslong as she agrees to meet when you ask her to & flakes are minimal, does it really matter if the guy is the one reaching out, the vast majority of time to arrange a sex session?

End of the day she is a plate and nothing more.. So does one allow ego & pride get in the way?
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
If you're the one wanting sex from her, you do the arranging. It's as simple as that.

Don't think about it too much. Some gals just need to feel wanted even though they might or might not be truly into the sex 100%.

Women want to feel wanted and desired and them having to ask definitely doesn't make them feel like that.
 

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
Haha the sloot flaked.. She is taking her kid to a children in need event after work, and no counter offer.

I'm certain she will get in touch again about a meeting up soon, but I will outright reject.

I have low tolerance for flakes!
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,863
Reaction score
19,091
Haha the sloot flaked.. She is taking her kid to a children in need event after work, and no counter offer.

I'm certain she will get in touch again about a meeting up soon, but I will outright reject.

I have low tolerance for flakes!
This was predictable.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2019
Messages
2,236
Reaction score
2,822
Age
48
A high interest woman will arrange sex meets and show up naked wearing nothing but a trench coat.

If she's a plate then your ego should not be damaged when she flakes on you.
 

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
A high interest woman will arrange sex meets and show up naked wearing nothing but a trench coat.

If she's a plate then your ego should not be damaged when she flakes on you.

Yeh she was just a bang.. She is a slvt.. She ****ed me a couple of times in the past, while being in a relationship.

So I would never trust a hoe like that lol

Anyway did I respond OK to her flake?

Her - Not going to be able to do tomorrow, some, children in needs event has come up, which means I have to be home soon as possible

Me - OK that is fine no worries :)

By the way, tomorrow is children in need day in the UK.. So that part of her flake does check out.
 

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2019
Messages
2,236
Reaction score
2,822
Age
48
A woman with a child should be expected to flake on you. If she's not putting her children before you, you REALLY don't want anything to do with her.

I stay away from all women who have children, it can only end in heartache if you like the kids.
 

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
Did I respond okay to her flake?

There is no point in responding back with a butt hurt response.

I simply say, Yeh that's fine, not a problem..

Then cut her out of my life and give her zero time and attention ever again.
 

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
Dude, why are you making such a big deal about this?
You say it's not big deal but then your actions say something else.

Don't be pulling a Gambino on us man and create like 3 different threads on it. Just get her out of your mind and move on.

You got a scarcity mindset going on. Get out of it.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,863
Reaction score
19,091
Yeh she was just a bang.. She is a slvt.. She ****ed me a couple of times in the past, while being in a relationship.

So I would never trust a hoe like that lol

Anyway did I respond OK to her flake?

Her - Not going to be able to do tomorrow, some, children in needs event has come up, which means I have to be home soon as possible

Me - OK that is fine no worries :)

By the way, tomorrow is children in need day in the UK.. So that part of her flake does check out.
And she just realized that the day before? Please
 

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
Dude, why are you making such a big deal about this?
You say it's not big deal but then your actions say something else.

Don't be pulling a Gambino on us man and create like 3 different threads on it. Just get her out of your mind and move on.

You got a scarcity mindset going on. Get out of it.
Haha seriously I don't give fuks about the situation.. I'm putting it to rest already.

I just wanted to know, if my response to her flake by text was okay
 

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
Dude, why are you making such a big deal about this?
You say it's not big deal but then your actions say something else.

Don't be pulling a Gambino on us man and create like 3 different threads on it. Just get her out of your mind and move on.

You got a scarcity mindset going on. Get out of it.

Dude I'm not on here losing my shyte and looking for a way to get things back on track...


All I wanted was thoughts on my response back to her text.. Then this matter is closed
 

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
What do you guys usually respond back with by text when a girl flakes?

01. No response could be interpretated by her as, the dude is so butt hurt, he isn't even talking anymore.

02. Losing your shyte & shaming her for wasting your time (probably the worst move you could make)

03. My personal favourite.. Be totally cool about it.. Sound positive & even cheerful.. simply say it's cool... Then Drop her flakey ass.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,863
Reaction score
19,091
If you aren't planning on talking to her again I don't see why what she thinks even matters.

The only way it matters is if you are trying to still spin this in your favor down the road.

Honestly what I would do is work on finding new women and keep her in the background.
 

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
If you aren't planning on talking to her again I don't see why what she thinks even matters.

The only way it matters is if you are trying to still spin this in your favor down the road.

Honestly what I would do is work on finding new women and keep her in the background.

Not sure what you mean by keep her in the background.

However my response was very cool & not so bothered about the flake.

Chances are she will start contacting again.. However I have had my bit of fun with her.

Have to take a low tolerance approach to flakes, so next communication from her will be getting ignored.. Unless she is wanting the D immediately
 
Top