Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Should pedophilia be tolerated?

caringman2018

Reaction score
This case has been rampant these days if you just take a look at around you. Is it not bothering you? It has been practiced by a lot of people nowadays which I find absurd. It should be rejected, not supported! A foreign friend of mine who’s almost 28 once had a relationship with a thirteen year-old girl. Now, a neighbor so close to me is having a relationship with a 12 year-old girl. REALLY? Can you even call that love?

A

AJ84

This case has been rampant these days if you just take a look at around you. Is it not bothering you? It has been practiced by a lot of people nowadays which I find absurd. It should be rejected, not supported! A foreign friend of mine who’s almost 28 once had a relationship with a thirteen year-old girl. Now, a neighbor so close to me is having a relationship with a 12 year-old girl. REALLY? Can you even call that love?
It’s sexual assault, not a relationship.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't hold back OPie, tell us how you really feel. I wager 1000$ on bet 360 he is praying for beastilaity.

Wait wut?

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
By neighbor, he means himself.

Doxed ....!

GT40

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Brutal. Zero tolerance for this. It’s child abuse and rape. Lock up the facker and throw away the keys. Or general pop at state prison works too.