Should pedophilia be tolerated?

This case has been rampant these days if you just take a look at around you. Is it not bothering you? It has been practiced by a lot of people nowadays which I find absurd. It should be rejected, not supported! A foreign friend of mine who’s almost 28 once had a relationship with a thirteen year-old girl. Now, a neighbor so close to me is having a relationship with a 12 year-old girl. REALLY? Can you even call that love?

AJ84

Master Don Juan
This case has been rampant these days if you just take a look at around you. Is it not bothering you? It has been practiced by a lot of people nowadays which I find absurd. It should be rejected, not supported! A foreign friend of mine who’s almost 28 once had a relationship with a thirteen year-old girl. Now, a neighbor so close to me is having a relationship with a 12 year-old girl. REALLY? Can you even call that love?
It’s sexual assault, not a relationship.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
By neighbor, he means himself.

Doxed ....!