Should pedophilia be tolerated?

This case has been rampant these days if you just take a look at around you. Is it not bothering you? It has been practiced by a lot of people nowadays which I find absurd. It should be rejected, not supported! A foreign friend of mine who’s almost 28 once had a relationship with a thirteen year-old girl. Now, a neighbor so close to me is having a relationship with a 12 year-old girl. REALLY? Can you even call that love?

AJ84

Master Don Juan
This case has been rampant these days if you just take a look at around you. Is it not bothering you? It has been practiced by a lot of people nowadays which I find absurd. It should be rejected, not supported! A foreign friend of mine who’s almost 28 once had a relationship with a thirteen year-old girl. Now, a neighbor so close to me is having a relationship with a 12 year-old girl. REALLY? Can you even call that love?
It’s sexual assault, not a relationship.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Don't hold back OPie, tell us how you really feel. I wager 1000$ on bet 360 he is praying for beastilaity.

Wait wut?

How This "Nice Guy" Steals Women from Jerks

Did you know a woman can be totally UN-ATTRACTED to you...

And she'll still sleep with you?

If you've ever seen a girl go home with some asshole she didn't even LIKE, you know this is true.

But how is this possible?

Because deep inside her brain, sexual desire has nothing to do with what you LOOK like...

And everything to do with how you make her FEEL.

Matt Cook knows this all too well.

Matt is a nice guy... but he steals women from JERKS all the time.

In this free video training below, he'll show you how he does it:

How to Control Her Emotions and Make Her Chase You

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
By neighbor, he means himself.

Doxed ....!

GT40

Don Juan
Brutal. Zero tolerance for this. It’s child abuse and rape. Lock up the facker and throw away the keys. Or general pop at state prison works too.