Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Should men try and become Super Chads?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Check out this clip from the Bay Watch movie....look at the way the ladies marvel at Zac Effron's physique....

....side note, lol @ the camera trickery they had to employ to hide that Effron is a 5'8" manlet compared to The Rock who stands 6'3"... This proves that guys with a good physique can still hang with taller guys....

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
It's important to manage expectations because the reality is that there are limiting factors to achieving Chad status, the biggest factor is height. To be Chad, you have to be north of 6'. For example a good looking guy like Zac Effron can never be Chad because he's 5'8", so as good looking and as rich as he is, he's Chad-Lite at best....

....the good news is that Zac Effron still gets plenty of poon so Chad-Lite status is good enough for most men.....

....it can be done gentlemen, just put in the work.....

View attachment 3205
He really has become a man the last couple years. He used to look like a kid. Yea he might not be 6 foot, but otherwise he's still pretty much a Chad otherwise though. You don't have to be 6 foot. F what bimbos on OLD profiles say about height. He still looks good for being one of us small guys. Carrie Underwood for example isn't tall and she's small, BUT I and most guys would not hesitate to plow the sh** out of her. Zac might actually be only about 5-6 then. Celebs just like sports players they tend to fudge the height a couple inches.

IF You have a body like that and a woman rejects you because you're not 6 foot tall she can GTFO then.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BG why the hell is your ass still here posting. You've had 10 guys tell you the same thing go do the work.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
BG why the hell is your ass still here posting. You've had 10 guys tell you the same thing go do the work.
So I should hire a personal trainer and buy a bunch of equipment overnight so I can look like Zac, all ripped. I plan on buying more equipment. I do have dumbells and a treadmill that I use daily until i get more equip. The neighborhood now has a club house with a small gym. Mostly cardio stuff though but a couple strength machines.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I should hire a personal trainer and buy a bunch of equipment overnight so I can look like Zac, all ripped. I plan on buying more equipment. I do have dumbells and a treadmill that I use daily until i get more equip. The neighborhood now has a club house with a small gym. Mostly cardio stuff though but a couple strength machines.
I'd say join a gym instead of buying equipment. The gym provides motivation because there are hot 20-something y.o. females walking around in yoga pants and tank tops....

Forget about personal trainers, most of them are high school drop-outs and a waste of money and time. You can find all the info you need on youtube regarding nutrition and workouts...

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
A lot of guys saying only the top 3% or top 5% or top 10% or top 20%, or whatever it is this week, have a chance with girls. In other words, only the Chads.
It all depends on the age and fertility of the girl.

The younger and more fertile she is, the more her selection process depends on his genetics.

The older and less fertile she is, the less her selection process depends on his genetics.

How hard is it for a normal average guy to sleep with a hot girl when she is 22?
How hard is it for the same guy to sleep with the same girl when she is 35?

Everything comes down to her biology.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Check out this clip from the Bay Watch movie....look at the way the ladies marvel at Zac Effron's physique....

....side note, lol @ the camera trickery they had to employ to hide that Effron is a 5'8" manlet compared to The Rock who stands 6'3"... This proves that guys with a good physique can still hang with taller guys....

The only thing is when comparing to actors and such unless it's a candid photo or met them in person it's hard to compare their REAL looks because they're wearing a lot of makeup and lighting. Without the pro makeup and lights a lot of them don't look nowhere near as good as they do under the lights. I never seen Zac in person myself, but without any makeup on I'm sure he doesn't look facially near as what he does on film like in the pic above with professional makeup artists on set.

For example I met Katharine McPhee from American Idol in 2007 after a small concert. On TV and pics with pro makeup she looks like 9.5 back then. Very hot! In person she's about an 8 when I met her. Still very hot and hot face but just not nearly as it is on TV with the pro makeup and lightning.

Same way with these local news people. On TV they look very hot but i've ran into a few before who look like a 9 on TV but in person look more like low end HB7 at the max.

So when comparing to famous chads you really have to take makeup and cameras into consideration because many are not nearly as attractive. Many actors are not nearly as attractive as on film. A lot of hollywood actors and actresses are not nearly as attractive without make. Acting skills believe it or not are still a big importance in film as well. That's why you still see actors who are only so so looking still make it and they just put tons of makeup on them to make them look really hot. A lot of these celebs are only average looking without makeup.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mate buy some cheap dumbbells. U can workout anywhere. Start with compound exercises like good mornings. You could Google HIT bodyweight YouTube and start tonight.

candyman105

Banned
Reaction score
Hell yes its worth it, especially if you do it for your own personal satisfaction....

.....looking in the mirror and seeing a ripped physique and knowing you worked hard to obtain it is satisfying....

....looking at your bank account and seeing stacks is satisfying because you know you worked hard to get it.....

I'm moneymaxxing and looksmaxxing with all my energy...

I've gotten a hair transplant a few years ago and am planning on getting another one..

I've also got coolscupting done on my chest to get rid of some chest fat but it wasnt enough so now I'm going to get the full liposuction with gyno surgery to make my chest look aesthetic....

I'm also planning on getting a chin implant and lipo out some face fat for a more chiseled look...

I know it sounds extreme, but my surgeries are just subtle modifications so i know it wont make me end up looking like a freak.....

Every man can ascend to at least Chad-Lite status.... A few lucky guys can ascend to full blown Chad status if they really push themselves....
Ha ha!

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Hell yes its worth it, especially if you do it for your own personal satisfaction....

.....looking in the mirror and seeing a ripped physique and knowing you worked hard to obtain it is satisfying....

....looking at your bank account and seeing stacks is satisfying because you know you worked hard to get it.....

I'm moneymaxxing and looksmaxxing with all my energy...

I've gotten a hair transplant a few years ago and am planning on getting another one..

I've also got coolscupting done on my chest to get rid of some chest fat but it wasnt enough so now I'm going to get the full liposuction with gyno surgery to make my chest look aesthetic....

I'm also planning on getting a chin implant and lipo out some face fat for a more chiseled look...

I know it sounds extreme, but my surgeries are just subtle modifications so i know it wont make me end up looking like a freak.....

Every man can ascend to at least Chad-Lite status.... A few lucky guys can ascend to full blown Chad status if they really push themselves....
Seems to be going a bit too far. Does botox do anything for fine lines are stretch marks? See, believe it or not I went through a period I was pretty overweight and not skinny like I am now. When I was younger, 10 years ago I decided to start working out, doing cardio and being active and I shed like 40lbs. I'm small bone frame Like Zac Efron so that's a lot of weight to shed. I have nearly no belly fat now, but in the face I was pretty puffy. Now because I'm so skinny I got some fine line marks due to my face being stretched. I guess if I lift I can put on a few lbs in my face to smooth the marks out and the increase in weight in my chest will go to muscle.

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All this talk about Chads and women loving them. So, maybe should men work on becoming super Chads? That is getting into hardcore physical shape, spending money on Botox, cosmetic surgery, expensive personal trainers, working more jobs to get more money, etc in order to try and obtain the status of a super chad. Would that hard work be worth it?
Let's just throw the truth out there:
You are not a Chad and you'll never be one. Ok?
What are you gonna do about it?
Moan all day because you're not getting the expected results on online dating because you're not a Chad? (Cuz yeah, that's what you need for online dating, you gotta be hot)
Or are you gonna become the best version of yourself? Work hard, workout harder, get ripped, eat well, read a book, expand your mindset and become comfortable with yourself because you know you worked hard and it payed off?
Yeah, I thought so, moaning is easier.
The question is not about men, it's about you. Are you going to remain the little b1tch you are with your insecure questions about you manliness? Are you gonna continue to waste my/our time? I think so.
Prove me wrong!

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd say join a gym instead of buying equipment. The gym provides motivation because there are hot 20-something y.o. females walking around in yoga pants and tank tops....
Lol, so much for doing it for yourself.
I've always appreciated the honesty of guys who admit they do it to attract women, at least in part.

There are lots of good reasons to exercise. I imagine for most people it's a combination off things that motivate them. If one of those factors is attracting women, I see nothing wrong with that.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol, so much for doing it for yourself.
I've always appreciated the honesty of guys who admit they do it to attract women, at least in part.

There are lots of good reasons to exercise. I imagine for most people it's a combination off things that motivate them. If one of those factors is attracting women, I see nothing wrong with that.
I dont deny that my eyes wander towards 20-something y.o. hotties in yoga pants... Some of them dress so skimpy that you can see every curve and crevice on their body, all you have to do is imagine the skin color and they're basically naked.....

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
You don't need equipment you just need to put in intense work. You know...the part 90% of guys are not willing to do, then try and buy a bunch of equipment, pay for trainers, memberships, etc that won't do any good until they decide to put in intense work.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't need equipment you just need to put in intense work. You know...the part 90% of guys are not willing to do
I've never had any urge to get a trainer, but I bet one of the reasons people hire them is for the motivation, more so than the knowledge. Just having the appointment makes them more likely to show up (and thus work out). I know if I pay for something, I'm more likely to do it.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I've never had any urge to get a trainer, but I bet one of the reasons people hire them is for the motivation, more so than the knowledge. Just having the appointment makes them more likely to show up (and thus work out). I know if I pay for something, I'm more likely to do it.
If someone needs a trainer to motivate them they likely aren't going to get to where they want to go.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I recomend you stop and re-read teh DJ biblle if you still haven't, you are not with the right mind set for anything yet
Reading the dj bible now for a modern man is like reading the 1830 Von Clausewitz war manual for a 2019 general.

The world changed, they didnt have radars in 19th century austria as much as they didnt have social networks and social dating in the mid 00s.

Half of what you find in the dj bible not only is useless but possibly even wrong...sure wait 3 days before calling her after she met 100 more guys that afternoon only, oh and also call her instead of texting, women love to share their attention span with long calls instead of texts.

Status
Not open for further replies.